Katherine Ann Moss aka Kate Moss was born in Croydon, Greater London on January 16, 1974. Kate is a British supermodel and fashion icon known for her thin size zero figure. Kate stepped into modeling at the age of 14 when she was discovered by Sarah Doukas in 1988. She has modeled for top fashion giants including Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Chanel, Bulgari, Rimmel and Calvin Klein. She came second in the list of top earning models by Forbes in 2012. She has also graced the cover many famous fashion magazines including Vogue, Vanity Fair, W and the latest Anniversary Issue of Playboy. Kate is also famous for her controversial life style and high profile relationships. She also ventured into the world of fashion clothing with her own clothing line “Topshop”.
Kate has a waif like petite figure and is known to promote the size zero fashion in modeling circuit. The famous supermodel is blessed with naturally thin body but she works really hard to maintain her figure with regular workout and strict dieting. Let’s have a look at Kate Moss workout routine and diet plan.
Kate Moss Height: 5’ 7”
Kate Moss Weight: 105 lbs
Kate Moss Diet Plan
She follows a special Vibrancy diet to maintain her thin frame. Vibrancy diet includes eating three nutrition rich meals a day. Kate Moss diet plan includes-
- Her day starts with breakfast consisting toast and fruits with pro biotic yogurt.
- For lunch she prefers grilled chicken with lots of veggies
- Her dinner consist of veggies and grilled fish.
- She tries to stay away from alcohol and only drinks vodka with fresh lemon
- She drinks a lot of water throughout the day, particularly before each meal
- She also goes on a detox diet once or twice a year living only on fruits and liquids.
Kate Moss Workout Routine
To maintain her thin figure Kate Moss trains for an hour four times a week regularly. Kate Moss workout routine includes-
- Running on treadmill for cardio warm up. She goes for a jog daily.
- She follows weight training using light weights three times a week. She performs many reps using weights to tone up her body.
- She also practices yoga for mental balance and strength.
- Kate loves to go for a swim which helps in maintaining her fit body
Kate Moss Workout Tips
- Follow your workout regime regularly without a miss
- Practice yoga for a stress free life
- Follow any diet but with proper consultation with a dietician