Born in Copenhagen, Denmark on January 5, 1986 Deepika Padukone is a model and a leading Bollywood actress. Daughter of the famous badminton player Prakash Padukone Deepika is the top actress of 2013 with all her films making it to 100 Crores club. The leggy beauty began her career as a model for various brands. She came to limelight with an advertisement for soap brand Liril in 2004. She has walked the ramp for many famous designers and done few music videos in early stages of her career. In 2007 she debuted in Bollywood with super hit “Om Shanti Om” directed by Farah Khan. She was hugely appreciated for her beauty and acting and was nominated for many awards. With a row of hits since 2012 Deepika has established herself as one of the most prominent and leading ladies of Bollywood. She won the Filmfare Award for Best actress for her performance in “Goliyon Ki RaasLeela Ram-Leela” in 2013.
The dusky beauty is cited by media as one of the most beautiful and popular Indian celebrities. Deepika is considered to be one of the fittest actresses in Bollywood with sexy curvaceous figure. Deepika is always conscious about her fitness as she was playing badminton from a very young age which requires her to be fit at all times. So what does she do now to maintain her enviable figure? Let’s find out Deepika Padukone’s workout routine and diet plan.
Deepika Padukone Height: 5’ 9”
Deepika Padukone Weight: 130 lbs
Deepika Padukone Diet Plan
Deepika Padukone follows a portion controlled diet. She went on strict dieting for her role in “Cocktail” but normally she just eats healthy nutrient rich food and avoids junk and oily foods. Deepika Padukone diet plan comprises of-
- She has low fat milk with two egg whites for breakfast
- For lunch she prefers grilled fish with lots of veggies and two chapattis
- For evening snack she likes a handful of nuts with filter coffee.
- Her dinner includes veggies with chapattis and green salad. She avoids non- veg at night
- After every two hours she eats fresh seasonal fruits or drinks fresh fruit juices.
- She loves south Indian food and indulges in it occasionally
Deepika Padukone Workout Routine
She is a fitness fanatic and follows a strict workout routine to stay in shape. She goes to a gym whenever she gets time. Deepika Padukone’s workout routine includes-
- She wakes up early at 6.00 am and head towards the garden for doing her yoga routine and other free hand exercises
- After her yoga session Deepika goes for a walk for half an hour
- She also practices Pilates daily to improve her strength and stability
- Push-ups, squats, lunges, pull-ups and crunches are also a part of her workout regimen
- She also does weight training using light weights
- She loves dancing and if she is not in the mood to go to gym she dances to maintain her toned body.
- She does a lot of stretching before and after her workout routine.
Deepika Padukone Workout Tips
- Eat healthy and nutrient rich diet
- Take fitness seriously and work on your body to lead a healthy life
- Dancing is a very nice way to burn calories so if you don’t want to go to a gym just dance.
More from WorkoutInfoGuru