Naomi Watts Workout Routine & Diet Plan
Naomi Watts was born on September 28, 1968 in Shoreham, Kent, England. She is a famous and established Hollywood actress and producer. She made her onscreen debut with Australian drama movie “For Love Alone” in 1986 but gained popularity and acclaims for her work in “Mulholland Drive” a psychological thriller in 2001. She has appeared in many successful movies like “The Ring”, “King Kong (2005)”,”Diana” etc.
Apart from her acting skills Naomi is hugely famous for her beautiful innocent looks and her perfectly sculpted body. Mother of two wonderful kids Naomi takes special care to stay healthy and fit. She follows her diet and workout strictly to stay in that perfect shape. Let’s have a look at Naomi Watts workout routine and diet plan!
Naomi Watts Height: 5’ 5”
Naomi Watts Weight: 125 lbs
Naomi Watts Diet Plan
- Naomi Watts diet is a balanced diet that comprise of 30% fats, 40% carbs and 30% proteins. In a complete day, She consumes 500 calories from heavy meals and 150 calories from snacks.
- Naomi’s diet plan includes fruits, nuts, vegetables and seafood
- She always drinks 8 glasses of water everyday
- She doesn’t eat processed foods and foods with excess salt
- She loves to cook at home for her kids and usually has roasted chicken or fish with vegetables in dinner.
- While shooting she keeps herself energized by snacking on fruits and nuts with green tea.
Naomi Watts Workout Routine
Naomi Watts trains for 5 days a week to stay in perfect shape. She keeps changing her workout routine and try to incorporate something new every time.
- Naomi Watts workout focuses on toning, cardio and strength training
- She follows Pilates, Dance based cardio exercises and yoga to stay fit
- She combines her resistance training with dance based cardio
- She has always been a jogger and loves to go for a jog daily
- She loves skipping and trampoline throwing
- She loves doing outdoor activities that includes her entire Family like water sports and going on cycling with her kids
Naomi Watts Workout & Diet Tips
- Keep changing and mixing your exercise routines
- Include some outdoor activities in your workout
- Eat a well balanced diet