Kate Winslet Workout Routine & Diet Plan
Born on October 5, 1975 in Reading, Berkshire Kate Elizabeth Winslet aka Kate Winslet is a top British actress. Kate is one of the finest actresses in Hollywood best known for her most successful film “Titanic”. Kate always wanted to be an actress and joined a drama school at 11. She has won numerous awards and was the youngest to be nominated six times for Academy Awards which she finally won in 2008 for her role in “The Reader”. Kate debuted in film industry with “Heavenly Creatures” in 1994 and received many accolades for her acting. She has done many hit films throughout her career and established herself in the top league with the success of “Titanic” which is the highest grossing movie till date coming only after “Avatar”.
Kate Winslet is one of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood. She is hugely popular for her striking good looks and her bold curvy figure. Kate has always struggled with weight issues but she strongly supports following a healthy lifestyle rather than going on crash diets. At 38, the mother of three looks more beautiful and fitter than ever. So let’s check out the Kate Winslet workout routine and diet plan.
Kate Winslet Height: 5’ 6”
Kate Winslet Weight: 139 lbs
Kate Winslet Diet Plan
She doesn’t believe in crash dieting or starving to get a leaner body. Kate Winslet diet plan includes-
- She follows a rather unique diet called “The Facial Analysis Diet”. In this diet the dietician determine the deficiency and excess in the body of dieter by analyzing her face. Kate says she dropped 50 pounds by following this diet
- Kate does not drink alcohol
- She doesn’t eat much processed foods and stays away from bread
- She loves to cook and cook healthy meals including chicken everyday
- She includes fresh fruits and veggies in her diet daily
- She limits her meals by taking smaller portions.
Kate Winslet Workout Routine
She is one of the few actresses who don’t go to gym to exercise. Kate does not have any personal trainer she just loves working out at home with the help of DVD’s. Kate Winslet workout routine is very simple and short.
- Kate starts her day with some running on treadmill for 15-20 minutes
- She also go for outdoor jogging whenever she’s bored of treadmill
- She does Pilates for 20 minutes daily with the help of a DVD
Kate Winslet Workout Tips
- Eat a portion controlled but healthy diet
- Try to follow your workout regularly
- It is not necessary to go to a gym to workout you can workout anywhere if you have the will power.