- A protruding belly is a scariest and the most haunting thing you can ever see in you.
- With long hours of sitting jobs and day long craving for junk food, you have no choice but to gather extra fat around your tummy.
- Every other person is tired of belly fat. Be it, women or men, this can come to anyone living a sedentary lifestyle.
- Of course, you look bad but what is dangerous is that you would be more prone to serious health problems if you don’t cut those extra layers of fat around your belly.
- Well, the struggle is hard but if you start taking care of a few things, belly fat can run away.
Fat around the center can be more hazardous than being overweight. Have you ever noticed that your arms and legs look so in shape, but your waist area doesn’t? Thanks to the accumulation of the fat in bulk around that region. If you overeat, your belly is the most expected body organ where you start accumulating fat.
Once it is there, it ruins your parties, occasions and even makes most of the clothes don’t fit you, and even if they do, they won’t look good. The solution lies in the problem itself. The main reasons are wrong eating habits and staying inactive all day long. On the other hand, some people may be having it due to some genetic or hormonal reasons too.
- Whatever the reasons and causes are, you must see that the result can be dangerous if you don’t get rid of the bulge around your belly.
- These days, people are so much busy in lives and work that they hardly get any time for working out.
- For those who take out time to exercise but still can’t see results, we have come to your rescue.
- In the fight against belly fat, you first need to start making correct choices in eating, drinking, exercising and most importantly, stop being lazy.
- A combination of good exercise routine and keeping a check on what you eat can help solve this issue of belly fat up to a great extent.
First of all, let’s see what kind of diet plan you ought to follow if you are planning to lose belly fat. Above all, avoid sugary food and packaged items as much as you can. They are an open invitation for fat to stick around your belly. Packaged food items contain a huge amount of bad carbohydrates which are known to cause belly fat. Avoid cakes, cold drinks, donuts, and rice.
Next, you need to cut down on stomach bloating drinks like alcohol and beer; they are belly bullies. Abdominal fat is risky, and hence, you should strictly abide by these diet rules to vanish the belly fat. The drinks you should stock up on are, water and green tea as they are going to eliminate the toxins from your body and make you feel lighter throughout the day. Green tea is wondrous in weight loss! It is known to contain antioxidants that burn out your extra fat and makes you slim.
- Replace carbohydrates with a protein-rich diet.
- Begin your day with a glass of lukewarm lime water with a spoon full of honey.
- Follow one golden principle, “Eat your breakfast like a king, lunch like a middleman and dinner like a beggar.”
- During the day, we stay active and end up burning calories whereas, in the night, we hardly move which increases the chances of accumulation of fat around the belly area.
- Therefore, dinner must be very light and also at least 2-3 hours before going to bed.
Once your eating habits and diet plan is set, you need to find out the best workout routine for you. Belly fat is stubborn, and hence, you can’t sit idle praying that it goes away. You must add some regular aerobic exercises like cardio and jogging. A sedentary lifestyle is another big factor in weight gain. You need to shun your laziness and gear up for some physical activity.
- Plan to go out for jogging or cycling at least for 30 minutes in a day.
- Join cardio at a gym and take out time to indulge in some physical activities with your friends or kids.
- If you are busy and can’t find time out of your busy schedule, then working out at home is also a good option.
- Add sets of ab crunches, reverse crunches and yoga exercises into your workout routine.
- Do them regularly for about a month and see the results yourself.
- These exercises may tire you a lot in the initial days but are soon going to increase your stamina within a few days.
Stressing over your fat and being overweight won’t help you out at all. You need to get out of that bubble and start putting words into action. On the contrary, if you stay stressed you can grasp belly fat even more quickly by setting off the adrenal organs to deliver cortisol, the “stress hormone.” Take a long breath and try following these steps and experience a new change in your body. Practice these diet plan regime and workout routine for best results in getting rid of stubborn belly fat.
More from WorkoutInfoGuru