Kimora Lee Simmons Workout Routine & Diet Plan
Kimora Lee Simmons was born on May 4, 1975 in Missouri, United States. Kimora is a Famous reality TV star, a business entrepreneur and a former supermodel. Kimora made headlines at the age of 14 when she was signed by Chanel in a modeling contract; she went on to model for major fashion designers and made her mark in fashion circuit. She created clothing brand “Baby Phat” and was CEO in 2010. At present she is the Creative Director of clothing line “Just Fab”. Apart from handling a business she also stars in her reality TV show “Kimora: Life in Fab Lane”.
Kimora is hugely popular for her long lean legs and her sexy figure. She lost around 25lbs after the birth of her second child, and surprised everyone with her slender figure. Her transformation from flab to fab is an inspiration to many women wanting to lose that excess post baby fat. So let’s have a look at Kimora Lee Simmons workout routine and diet plan.
Kimora Lee Height: 6’ 0”
Kimora Lee Weight: 145 lbs
Kimora Lee Diet Plan
She follows a disciplined lifestyle and credits her “Fabulosity Diet” for her perfectly toned body. She believes getting rid of fattening foods and eating healthy in moderate quantities is the key to lose weight. Kimora Lee Simmons diet plan includes-
- She eats some healthy snack every couple of hours in small portions to curtail hunger.
- She drinks plenty of water daily
- She does not eat much dairy products and use rice or almond milk instead of dairy milk.
- She stays away from junk food and sweets and red meat
- She likes eating complex carbs and fresh fruits a lot
Kimora Lee Workout Routine
She follows her workout regime for one hour four days a week. Kimora Lee Simmons workout routine includes-
- 30 minutes cardio by running on a treadmill or walking around her three naughty kids.
- Circuit training for 30 minutes involving strength training and weight lifting
- She loves hiking, and goes for hiking with her kids
- she also practices boxing in her workout regimen.
Kimora Lee Workout Tips
- Stay away from junk and other fatty foods and eat healthy
- Follow a disciplined lifestyle
- Eat in small portions several times a day instead of big meals