Nina Agdal was born on March 26, 1992 in Denmark. Nina Agdal is a popular fashion model best known for being on cover of “Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue” in 2012 and was named the “Rookie of the Year 2012” in that issue. She has modeled for many brands including Macy’s, Billabong and Victoria’s Secret. She also featured in 2013 Super Bowl commercial for Carl’s Jr. /Hardee’s.
Nina Agdal is just 21 years old and has already made her mark in the modeling circuit with her curvaceous body and gorgeous looks. She has the perfect body to don a bikini and follow a disciplined life with strict dieting and exhausting workout sessions. So let’s check out Nina Agdal workout routine and diet plan.
Nina Agdal Height: 5’ 9”
Nina Agdal Weight: 121 lbs
Nina Agdal Diet Plan
She doesn’t follow any extreme diets to stay in that svelte and sexy figure. She believes in eating a nutritious and healthy meal instead of starving yourself to get thin. Nina Agdal diet includes-
- She has five small meals in a day to keep her metabolism up.
- For snacking she prefers nuts and granola bars to keep the energy quotient up during shoots.
- She loves oatmeal for its nutritious qualities and carry a bag of instant oatmeal with her
- She also loves drink hot chocolate and eats a lot of fruits daily to stay healthy.
- Although she follows her diet strictly and controls herself from many cravings but when she cheats she indulges in a burger with cheese and bacon.
Nina Agdal Workout Routine
Nina Agdal follows an intensive workout routine and tries to hit the gym three to four times in a week. Nina Agdal workout routine comprises of
- Intense cardio exercises for 30 minutes.
- Her cardio training is followed by some weight training
- After weight training she do 30 minutes of abs workout to maintain her abs and stomach
- She also loves to walk and try to walk daily as much as she can to maintain her lean and long legs
- She grew up playing basketball in her hometown and still plays a lot of basketball whenever she can.
Nina Agdal Workout Tips
- Do not follow any extreme diet to get thin instead follow a balanced and nutritious diet
- Play some out door sport, it’s an another form of exercise
- Follow a disciplined life.
More from WorkoutInfoGuru