Bipasha Basu Workout Routine & Diet Plan
Born on January 7, 1979 in New Delhi Bipasha Basu is a leading Bollywood actress and former mode. Bipasha started her career as a model when she was spotted by Meher jesia Rampal who motivated her to take up modeling. At 17, Bipasha won the Ford Models Supermodel of the World contest and began modeling for Ford. She made her Bollywood debut in the year 2001 with “Ajnabee” opposite Akshay Kumar in a negative role. Movie was a hit and her performance was well appreciated by critics. She won her first Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut for the movie. Bipasha went on to star in many successful blockbuster films and has done some very popular groovy item songs.
Fondly known as Bips by friends and media Bipasha is the epitome of fitness in Bollywood. She is one of the fittest actresses in film industry with striking Bengali looks and well sculpted hourglass figure. Bipasha works very hard to stay fit and in perfect shape. She leads a disciplined life and follows strict diet and workout regimen to stay healthy and fit. She has also released two popular fitness DVD’s and going to release third pretty soon. So let’s have look at Bipasha Basu’s workout routine and diet plan.
Bipasha Basu Height: 5’ 6”
Bipasha Basu Weight: 137 lbs
Bipasha Basu Diet Plan
She was not always conscious about what she eats and was called fatty in early years but after realizing the importance of a fit and shapely body she changed her diet and workout plans. She now follows a disciplined and simple five meals a day diet plan to stay energized and healthy. Bipasha Basu’s diet plan includes-
- Her day starts with a glass of lukewarm water followed by a cup of tea and overnight soaked almonds.
- Bipasha likes 6 egg whites, fresh fruits and toast with porridge and a glass of skimmed milk
- For lunch she has grilled chicken, salad and 2 soya chapattis with a bowl of dal and veggies.
- For evening snack she has a cup of tea with digestive biscuits
- For dinner she prefers grilled or steamed fish, green salad, dal and 2 chapattis with 3 veggies cooked in olive oil followed by a small desert
- She avoids all kinds of junk food and rice
- She drinks a lot of water and coconut water throughout the day to keep her hydrated and to keep her skin glowing
Bipasha Basu Workout Routine
Now fitter then ever Bipasha follows a strict workout regime and never misses it even for a day. Bipasha Basu’s workout routine includes-
- She starts her workout with cardio doing treadmill for 20 minutes then she does cycling for 20 minutes followed by cross trainer for 10 minutes.
- On Monday she works on her upper body regime
- On Tuesday she works on her abs
- She concentrates on her lower body and legs on Wednesday
- Thursdays are fixed for her glutes workout regime
- On Fridays she repeats her abs and glutes workout
- She repeats her upper body workout on Saturday
- She goes for a jog or brisk walk on Sunday
- She also practice kick boxing and keep alternating her routine so it doesn’t get boring.
Bipasha Basu Workout Tips
- Lead a disciplined lifestyle
- Follow your workout with full determination and keep changing it to avoid monotony
- Drink plenty of water daily to flush impurities
- Have a good night sleep of around 7 to 8 hours.