Born on October 21, 1980 in Los Angeles, California Kimberly Noel Kardashian is popular Reality TV Star, model and fashion designer. Kim got instant fame after a sex tape of her with her then boyfriend Ray J was leaked. She further rose to prominence when her whole family was invited to star in a reality Television series “Keeping Up with the Kardashians”. The show garnered instant success and sequels “Kourtney and Kim Take Miami” and “Kourtney and Kim Take New York” are also big hits. Kim was named highest paid reality TV Star in 2010. She is engaged to rapper Kayne West and the duo has a daughter together. Apart from acting Kim has launched her own clothing line and perfume.
The Selfie queen Kim Kardashian is famous for her sexy and fuller body. She lost around 70 pounds of post baby fat in just 3 months. Her big transformation surprised many and everyone wants to know the secret of her huge weight loss. So here we present Kim Kardashian workout routine and diet plan.
Kim Kardashian Height: 5’ 2”
Kim Kardashian Weight: 146 lbs
Kim Kardashian Diet Plan
She believes in eating healthy and follows low carb “Atkins Diet” to maintain her figure. Kim Kardashian diet includes around 2000 calories per day and very limited carbs. Her daily diet is like this-
- For breakfast she prefers omelet and yogurt with almonds and berries
- For midday snacking she takes one or two ounces of nuts or fresh veggies with guacamole dip
- Her lunch and dinner is prepared using olive oil and includes eggs, fish, and red meat with plenty of fiber rich veggies
- She also loves eating fresh fruits and avocado
Kim Kardashian Workout Routine
She follows her workout regimen regularly and trains twice a day for 2 hours. Kim Kardashian workout routine is given below-
- Her workout starts with warm up by running on treadmill
- Then she does some cardiovascular exercises
- After this Kim practice some strength training exercises in morning and Pilates in evening
- Her strength training includes pushups, lunges, curls, squats and shoulder presses
- She also likes to jump rope and dance
- Kim also follows Barry’s Boot-camp classes which is a mix of weight lifting and high intensity cardio.
- She also includes Pelvic Curls and Heel Beats in her workout to maintain her toned butt
- She loves doing Pilates swimming
- Kardashian’s workout session ends with some stretching exercises.
Kim Kardashian Workout Tips
- Don’t get stressed to lose post baby fat and consult your doctor before following any diet
- Follow your workout routine regularly
More from WorkoutInfoGuru