Thakur Anoop Singh is a professional pilot & fitness model from India who has acted in popular Television series like Mahabharat & Ramayan. Recently he won the title of “Mr. World 2015” in Thailand. Here is Thakur Anoop Singh’s workout routine & diet plan you might want to know-
Height: 6 feet
Weight: 80 Kgs/176 lbs
Thakur Anoop Singh Diet Plan
- Anoop was someone who can eat pizzas, burgers all day long but he gave up all such foods and got onto a strict diet plan which payed off giving him such an amazing body!
- He eats oats, mixing it with protein powder, it gives him a balanced carb & protein diet to start.
- He usually takes high protein & less carb diet.
- His main diet includes- 40 egg whites in a day, 300 gms of chicken breast, sweet potatoes/honey with rice and at night before he sleeps, he eats a salt & oil free post fish.
- He doesn’t take carbs after 6 pm.
Thakur Anoop Singh Workout Plan
- Anoop works out daily for 2 hours.
- At alternate days, he does cardio, he stretches it to the level he fails so that all the fat gets burned.
- He plays sports which require dedication & stamina. eg. Kabaddi, MMA etc.
Workout Tips by Thakur Anoop Singh
- Anoop says, one should workout until he sweats as much as he can.
- Jog or walk in the morning empty stomach as the metabolism rate of body is at its peak at morning time.
More from WorkoutInfoGuru