Sooraj Pancholi, the young guy is all set to enter Bollywood with his film “Hero” which is a remake of 1983 film starring Jackie Shroff.
After getting a much negative fame from Jiah Khan’s suicide case, Sooraj is all set to prove his heroism by his chiseled body and abs. He has been under the guidance of Bollywood’s hunk Salman Khan who has taken the responsibility to launch Sooraj in his home production. Sooraj has worked very hard in gym to make such an amazing body. Let us checkout Sooraj Pancholi’s workout routine & diet plan.
Sooraj Pancholi Height: 5′ 8″
Sooraj Pancholi Weight: 73 kg/160 lbs
Sooraj Pancholi Diet Plan
- Salman Khan, Sooraj’s godfather made sure that Sooraj stays away from any junk food and alcohol.
- He increased the amount of carb foods intake.
- He stayed away from any kind of supplements.
Sooraj Pancholi Workout Routine
- It took around 8-9 months of rigorous workout for Sooraj to build such physique.
- Initially Salman Khan’s gym trainer took care of Sooraj’s workout training and later on Tiger Shroff’s gym trainer gave some tips to Sooraj and helped him getting a ripped body.
- Salman advised Sooraj not to put on a bulky body instead go for a masculine & lean body.
- He hits the gym 6 days a week.
We are yet to find any further details of Sooraj Pancholi’s workout & diet routines stay tune to this post for further updates.
More from WorkoutInfoGuru