Born on April 2, 1969 in New Delhi, India, Vishal Veeru Devgan aka Ajay Devgan is a leading Bollywood actor. He debuted in Bollywood with “Phool aur Kaante” which went on to be a blockbuster and he received his first Filmfare Award for Best Male debut for his performance in the film. Ajay has won several awards for his superb performances including 2 National Film Awards.
Ajay Devgan is the son of famous action choreographer Veeru Devgan. He is passionate about fitness and workout regularly to stay fit and healthy. Ajay surprised everyone with his super toned look in “Singham”. The secret to his muscular look was credited to Ajay Devgan’s grilling workout routine and a strict diet. Here is an insight to Ajay Devgan workout routine for Singham movie.
Ajay Devgan Physical Stats
Ajay Devgan Height: 5’ 10”
Ajay Devgan Weight: 158 lbs
Ajay Devgan Workout Routine
Ajay Devgan followed a strict workout regime for “Singham”. Since Ajay was already a fond of fitness and is always in great shape. It took him only 3 months to achieve the great physique required for the movie. Ajay Devgan’s workout routine includes-
- Ajay trained daily for an hour and 15 minutes
- His training included one hour of weight training followed by cardio
- He prefers to do all his cardio by himself and didn’t take any rest between workout sessions
- He focused on every body part to get the desired lean muscular look instead of concentrating on just six pack abs.
- His workout routine includes a combination of weights and circuit super sets that included many other techniques including push-ups and pull-ups.
- He also followed a strict low carb high protein diet to get the desired macho looks.
Ajay Devgan Workout Tips
- Drink plenty of water and follow your workout religiously.
More from WorkoutInfoGuru