Kristen Stewart Workout Routine & Diet Plan
Kristen Jaymes Stewart aka Kristen Stewart was born in Los Angeles, California on April 9, 1990. Kristen is a popular Hollywood actress mostly known for portraying the role of Bella Swan in super hit movie series “The Twilight Saga”. Kristen began her onscreen career at the age of 10 when she was cast in a nonspeaking role in Disney’s “The Thirteenth Year” she went on to star in some big films like “Panic Room” and “Cold Creek Manor” as a child actor. In 2008 she was cast in the movie “Twilight” as Bella Swan which established her as a star. She starred in all installments of “The Twilight Saga” series and became one of the top earning actresses in Hollywood. She has won plenty of awards for her acting.
Kristen Stewart is one of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood. She has a naturally lean figure with gorgeous looks. Kristen has not been much of gym lover and says she didn’t exercise as she is blessed with a slender frame. She started going to gym when she was cast in “Snow White and the Huntsman”. So let’s find out Kristen Stewart’s workout routine and diet plan.
Kristen Stewart Height: 5’ 6”
Kristen Stewart Weight: 120 lbs
Kristen Stewart Diet Plan
She is a foodie girl and loves eating. She doesn’t follow any special diet and believes in eating lighter foods to stay in shape. Her diet focuses on high protein and low calories. Kristen Stewart diet plan includes-
- She loves Mexican gourmet dishes and cooks Mexican dishes at home
- When she was required to diet for a role she replaces her favorite red meat and butter with lean meats and low fat butter
- She loves gorging on cheese filled pastas
- She loves to eat pies and bake them for her family and friends
- Kristen normally stays away from alcohol and drinks occasionally.
Kristen Stewart Workout Routine
She hates going to gym at stepped in a gym only after she was required to train for “Snow White and the Huntsman”. She learned the benefits of workout and now she trains for four days a week. Kristen Stewart’s workout routine includes-
- For Kristen, horse riding is the perfect workout. She loves to ride a horse at her family farms in North California.
- Squats and pushups are a part of her daily exercise routine
- She also performs resistance training with lighter weights
- Kristen is a very good dancer and loves to dance and it helps in keeping her fit and burn calories
- She also follows Pilates and practice Bikram Yoga for her slender and toned body
- Kristen is a proficient swimmer and loves swimming which also helps her maintain her toned figure.
Kristen Stewart Workout Tips
- Adopt some natural hobby like dancing or swimming as a workout it will help cut down extra fat
- Cut down your alcohol intake
- Eat a lighter meal; replace fatty food items with low fat ones