Katrina Turquotte aka Katrina Kaif was born in Born in Hong Kong on July 16, 1983. She is one of the most popular Bollywood actress and model known more for her then for her acting skills. Katrina got interested in modeling at the young age of 14 and modeled for many brands. She got her first break in Bollywood when film maker Kaizad Gustad spotted her at a fashion show and selected her for his film “Boom” in 2003. Movie has some big names from Bollywood but failed at box office. Katrina was noted for her beauty and got many offers from directors. Her first commercially successful film was Salman Khan Starrer “Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya”. She went on to appear in many hit films and got nominated for Filmfare Best Actress for her role in terrorism based film “New York”. She is now a well established actress with many high grossing films in her kitty.
The beautiful diva is one of the highest paid actresses in Bollywood. She is known for her beauty and her svelte sexy figure. She maintains her toned figure and glowing skin with proper diet and regular workouts. So if you want a body like her, here’s Katrina Kaif’s workout routine and diet plan that you’ll have to follow.
Katrina Kaif Height: 5’ 8”
Katrina Kaif Weight: 127 lbs
Katrina Kaif Diet Plan
Diet plays an important role in Katrina’s fitness as her workout routine is not so intense. She follows a simple and healthy diet to stay fit. Katrina Kaif diet plan comprises of –
- Her breakfast includes oatmeal, cereals, egg whites a glass of fresh pomegranate juice
- She prefers boiled rice with veggies, legumes and green salad for lunch
- For dinner she has veggies cooked without oil, dal, chapattis with vegetable soup and green salad.
- She tries to eat less carbs and avoids fried food
- She snacks on fresh fruits and nuts
Katrina Kaif Workout Routine
She doesn’t have much time to go to a gym regularly but she still manages to visit the gym for at least thrice a week. She gives credit to yoga for her lean figure. Katrina Kaif workout routine includes-
- Her Gym regime mostly consists of core and abs exercises
- She does running, iso-planking, cycling and light weight training in gym
- She loves swimming and goes for a swim whenever she’s not in the mood to go to a gym
- Katrina also practices yoga religiously and never misses her yoga session.
Katrina Kaif Workout Tips
- Eat healthy and try to have your dinner 2 hours before going to sleep
- Practice yoga for your physical as well as mental well being
- Try to minimize your carb intake at night
More from WorkoutInfoGuru