Born on December 8, 1978 in Louisiana, United States Ian Joseph Somerhalder is an American model and actor best known for his roles in TV drama series “LOST” and “Vampire Diaries”. He began his small screen career with “Young Americans” playing the character of Hamilton Fleming. He got his breakthrough role in 2002 when he was cast as Boone Carlyle in the hit TV drama series “Lost”. His performance was praised by critics. In 2009 Ian got the role of Damon Salvatore a vampire in super hit drama series “The Vampire diaries”. He gained huge popularity for his role and won a “Teen Choice Award” for his performance.
Ian has a huge female fan following due to his attractive looks and fit masculine physique. He follows a healthy diet and regular workout sessions to stay in perfect shape. Below are the fitness and diet secrets of this cute vampire.
Ian Somerhalder Height: 5’ 9”
Ian Somerhalder Weight: 156 lbs
Ian Somerhalder Diet Plan
Ian follows a strict but healthy diet to gain all the nutrients. Ian Somerhalder’s diet includes-
- He strictly avoids alcohol and junk food
- He drinks green tea while working out to increase his stamina
- His diet includes foods that are rich in nutrition and are highly dynamic
- Ian’s diet varies depending on his workout
- He drinks a lot of water throughout the day
- He loves eating fresh fruits and usually snacks on fruits and nuts.
Ian Somerhalder Workout Routine
Ian goes to gym regularly without miss to maintain his enviable body shape. Ian believes that regular exercise and proper sleep are basis of staying fit. Somerhalder’s daily workout plan includes-
- Ian follows a special type of workout known as “Prison Workout”.
- Prison Workout includes pus ups, pull ups, squats, death jumps and burpee.
- He also include body planks in his workout
- Ian loves playing sports and plays baseball and football which helps him in staying active and fit
- He also loves horse riding, and frequently goes for it.
Ian Somerhalder Workout Tips
- Drink lots of water throughout your day and get proper sleep
- Play some sport it will make you active and improve your stamina
- Eat healthy and according to your workout type