Rana Daggubati better known as Rana, is an Indian film actor, producer, visual effects co-ordinator, and photographer known for his works in Telugu cinema and Bollywood. Rana Daggubati was born in Chennai on December 14, 1984. He is six feet 3 inches tall with shoulders 45 inches and weights 95 kg. He has made an ultimate physique for his film Baahubali, let us checkout Rana Daggubati’s workout routine & diet plan for Baahubali film.
Rana Daggubati Workout Routine
- He goes to gym twice a day. He usually gets up early in the morning. He works out for at least half an hour in the morning and an hour in the evening.
- In morning workout he first starts with cardio then he does abs exercises followed by strength maintaining training exercises. He also does push up and lifts weight.
- In evening, Rana again repeats his morning routine starting with cardio and building body by lifting weights. His main focus is on chests and triceps and he works very hard to balance both sides of the body.
Rana Daggubati Diet Plan
Rana’s diet plan is very strict as he has to maintain his tall body to adapt to different roles.
Breakfast: Rana’s breakfast contains heavy carbohydrates. He starts his breakfast with a big bowl of oatmeal with nuts. Then he takes five slices of brown bread and eight egg whites with vegetables. He also includes fruits in his breakfast usually he takes watermelon or papaya.
Snack1: At 11 am he takes protein shake and some fresh fruits. sometimes he adds light snack also.
Lunch: At lunch he prefers fish as he loves fish and intake lots of proteins with it along with greens.
Snack 2: In evening he takes four slices of brown bread and four bananas before starting his next workout session.
Dinner: At 9 pm he takes his dinner usually loaded with proteins so that the body can go for repair mode at night. He starts his dinner with rich protein salads.
– He does not smoke, drink alcohol, he is a big time non-vegetarian foodie person.
Rana Daggubati Workout Tips
- Rana suggests that one should understand his body and do what is right.
- Make fitness part of your daily routine to live a healthy and peaceful life, do not smoke or drink.
More from WorkoutInfoGuru