Ranbir Kapoor Workout Routine & Diet Plan
Born on September 28, 1982 in Mumbai, Maharashtra Ranbir Kapoor is a famous actor in Bollywood. Ranbir is greatly influenced by his grandfather Raj Kapoor and it shows in his acting too. The Bollywood heartthrob is also famous for his chiseled physique. Despite being so busy with continuous shooting schedules he never misses his workout sessions with his personal trainer. Ranbir Kapoor workout routine and diet plan has been discussed below.
Ranbir Kapoor Physical Stats
Ranbir Kapoor Height: 6’
Ranbir Kapoor Weight: 150 lbs
Ranbir Kapoor Diet Plan
- His breakfast consists of milk with cornflakes, banana or egg white with brown bread and fresh juice.
- His lunch includes Dal, two chapatis and tandoori chicken
- Dal, roti (made from three grains; wheat, jwar and bajara), subzi (cooked with only 3tbs olive oil) and a bowl of curd for lunch.
- Fresh juice or green tea for snacks.
- Grilled chicken, fish or salmon for dinner.
- He also takes supplements consisting multi vitamins and whey protein shakes twice a day, first after the workout and second after dinner.
Ranbir Kapoor Workout Routine
Ranbir has no time to visit a gym regularly due to his busy and irregular shooting schedule so he hired a personal trainer Pradeep Bhatia. Pradeep travels with the actor to his shoots and ensure that Ranbir eats right and doesn’t miss a single workout.
When in Mumbai Ranbir goes to Sanjay Dutt’s gym regularly for five days a week and workout for about an hour. Ranbir Kapoor’s workout routine consists:
- Cardio for 5-10 minutes to warm up the body
- Crunches and pull-ups
- Focuses on different body parts like biceps-triceps, chest-back and shoulders –legs on different days of the week and do exercise accordingly.
- He does a lot of weights for abdominal muscles.
Apart from these he also like kickboxing and practice it regularly. He also plays football to maintain his body shape.
Ranbir Kapoor Workout Tips
- Drink lots of water.
- Never skip your workout routine.
- Include outdoor activities like playing football etc in your fitness training.