Kaley Cuoco more popularly known as ‘Penny’ from the well-known sitcom ‘The Bing Bang Theory’ is stunningly beautiful and possesses a body to die for. A perfectionist by nature she leaves no stone unturned when it comes to either her profession or keeping herself healthy and fit. She exercise regularly and compliments it with a healthy diet and was ranked 22 in Maxim’s Hot 100 List of 2012. She also loves horse riding and even owns a horse named Falcon.
Height – 5 ft 6 inches or 1.68 m
Weight – 57 kg or 126 pounds
Kaley Cuoco Workout Routine
- Kaley is a fitness lover and gives her 100% when it comes to workouts.
- She absolutely loves riding horses and has been doing so since a child, even today she goes horse riding four times a week for an hour at least before her workouts
- She works with her longtime trainer George C king, three to four times a week for an hour and a half. She does her exercise in circuits that will involve a number of exercises for the whole body.
- For her abs and arms she goes for exercises like situps, hanging knee lifts, standing barbell curl or elbow plank, tricep dips, push ups on either a bench or a stability ball. (10-12 reps each)
- For her legs she does – alternating leg step up on bench, isometric squat hold, sprint on elliptical machine, single leg dumbbell stiff leg deadlift. (10 reps each)
- To modify her workouts she started spinning classes and goes 3 times a week. It helps in building and toning core muscles and also relives stress.
- She also enjoys Yoga now and then.
Kaley Cuoco Diet Plan
- She is very particular in what she eats and maintains a good and healthy diet and also loves to cook her food all by herself.
- She usually starts her day with oats, granola, skimmed milk, fruits which are very healthy.
- She eats a vegetarian subway with onions and jalapenos for lunch.
- Her dinner is more or less similar to her breakfast.
- She avoids junk foods and often takes salads and soups with her at shootings.
- A complete cola fan she has replaced her desserts with her favorite sugar drink – Cola.
- She takes her diet very strictly and keeps it balanced out.
Kaley Cuoco at 48th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards – Photo by PrPhotos
Kaley Cuoco Workout & Diet Tips
- Keep a balance in your workouts and find ways to make it a fun affair.
- It’s absolutely fine to enjoy your little food pleasures along but in moderation, it will only make you like them more.
- Make sure what you eat is healthy even if it is a takeout.
- Just get out there and be active.
More from WorkoutInfoGuru