Emily Skye, the gorgeous Australian model is now a leading fitness expert as well. A few years ago, Emily was considered to be one of the skinniest models. She only weighed 47 kg. But over the time she worked hard over her body to become the hottest trainer of all times with a beautifully sculpted body with some amazing curves. But How did she do that, how did she go from being a skinny little girl to having the best bikini body. Well, why don’t you see for yourself? Check out how you can get a Bikini Body just like Emily Skye.
Emily Skye’s Workout Routine
Day 1: Full Body Workout
- Start by warming up your body with these exercises – jumping jacks, static high knees, running in one place and hip openers. Do each of these for 5 minutes and take minimum or no rest in between.
- 3 sets of Burpees (Simple and modified both) with Reps – 30, 20, 10; Rest – about 1 minute between each set.
- 3 sets of Kettlebell with Reps – 20, 15, 10; Rest – about 1 minute between each set.
- 3 sets of Russian twist with Reps – 30, 20, 10; Rest – about 1 minute between each set.
- 3 sets of Dumbbell biceps curl with Reps – 20, 15, 10; Rest – about 1 minute between each set.
- 3 sets of Mountain climber with Reps – 20, 15, 10; Rest – about 1 minute between each set.
- Now cool your muscles down with a full body stretch.
Day 2: Core, Glutes And Leg Workout
- Perform the same warm-up exercises as mentioned in Day 1’s work out.
- 4 sets of Air squats – 15 reps
- 4 sets of Gliding plate burpees – 14 reps
- 4 sets of Gliding plate mountain climber – 14 reps
- 4 sets of Gliding plate reverse lunges – 14 reps
- 4 sets of Gliding plate rope climb – 14 reps
- 4 sets of Gliding plate mountain climber – 12 reps
- 4 sets of Dumbbell hip thrust – 12 reps
- Lastly, cool down by stretching
Day 3: Shoulders, Triceps, Glutes And Legs Workout
- Warm up for 5 minutes
- 4 sets of Kettlebell swing – 12-15 reps
- 4 sets of Kettlebell sumo high pull – 12-15 reps
- 4 sets of Dumbbell triceps kickback – 12-15 reps
- 4 sets of Dumbbell military press – 12-15 reps
- 4 sets of Standing Arnold press – 12-15 reps
- 4 sets of Dumbbell upright row – 12-15 reps
- Full body stretch
- Light warm-up exercises and stretching
Day 5: Core, Back And Leg Workout
- Warm up
- 3 sets of Dumbbell deadlift – reps – 30, 20, 10 and rest – about 30s between each set
- 3 sets of Romanian deadlift – reps – 30, 20, 10 and rest – about 30s between each set
- 3 sets of One-arm row – reps – 30, 20, 10 and rest – about 30s between each set
- 3 sets of Standing dumbbell twist – reps – 30, 20, 10 and rest – about 30s between each set
- 3 sets of Swiss ball crunch – reps – 30, 20, 10 and rest – about 30s between each set
- Full body stretch
Day 6: Chest, Triceps, Core, Glutes And Leg Workout
- Warm up
- 2 sets of Pushup – 10 reps
- 1 set of Stability ball chest press – 15 reps
- 4 sets of Triceps kickback – 12-15 reps
- 1 set of Dumbbell deadlift – 15 reps
- 4 sets of Dumbbell oblique crunch – 16,8 reps on each side
- 4 sets of Raised leg ab crunch – 12 reps
- 2 sets of Straight leg weighted ab crunch – 10 reps
- 2 sets of Plank twist – 10 reps
- Full body stretch
Hardcore 30-day workout for abs like Emily Skye
You need to work strategically on your upper and lower outperforming various cardio exercises.
For Upper Body:
- Standing military press
- Bent over row
- Bicep curl
- Triceps kickbacks
- Lower Body
For Lower Body
- Dumbbell front squat
- Dumbbell deadlift
- Curtsey lunge
- Dumbbell glutes bridge
Core Ab And Full Body Workout
- Russian twist
- Butterfly kicks
- Lying leg crossovers
- Modified burpees
- Mountain climber
- Alternating spider climber
- Leg Lowers
Emily Skye’s Diet Plan
Emily likes to keep her diet clean and healthy. She prefers to eat whole and fresh foods instead of processed foods, keeping it as organic as possible. Processed foods are high in sugar and fats and low in nutrients. The nutritious value of the food almost gets finished after it is processed and your body fails to get what it needs which is why all of her meals are balanced with the right amount of protein, carbohydrates, and healthy fats. The body needs these to go through an entire day of work.
Her source of protein comes from foods like – Grass-fed beef, Organic chicken or turkey, Salmon, Tuna fish, Organic eggs, low-fat yoghurt, Quinoa. Protein is evidently necessary for the body to function. And try eating foods that have a high content of protein and fewer carbohydrates and fat in them.
Note that you should not completely avoid carbs and fats, they are not your enemies. Healthy fats are stored in your body in the form of energy which you use in order to burn out the excess fat in your body. You should consider having these foods as a source of healthy fats and carbohydrates – Sweet potato, Brown rice, oats, Quinoa, Avocado, Raw nuts, salmon. Also, when you are cooking food, only use flaxseed oil, olive oil or coconut oil.
She is now one of the top fitness models and launched her fitness guide for anyone who wishes to know what she did to build her body. She is all about spreading positivity and transforming people’s life into a healthy lifestyle.
More from WorkoutInfoGuru