Born in Jodhpur, Rajasthan on March 28, 1976 Chitrangada Singh is a popular Bollywood actress known for her roles in unconventional films. She began her career as a model appearing in ad films and music videos and got her first silver screen break in 2003 when Sudhir Mishra signed her for “Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi”. Movie was a critically acclaimed hit and Chitrangada got world wide praise for her performance. The dusky beauty has done many unconventional films and her first mainstream commercial success was with “Desi Boyz” in 2011.
Chitrangada is famous for long legs and bold looks. She has a great curvaceous body with perfect curves at all the right places. She takes very good care of her body by following a balanced diet with regular workouts. Let’s check out Chitrangada Singh’s workout routine and diet plan.
Chitrangada Singh Height: 5’ 5”
Chitrangada Singh Weight: 119 lbs
Chitrangada Singh Diet Plan
She follows a healthy and well balanced diet and does not believe in crash diets or starving to get slim. She follows a diet low in fat and high in protein with five meals a day at regular intervals. Chitrangada Singh diet plan includes-
- She begins her day with 12 almond soaked overnight and a glass of fresh fruit juice.
- Her breakfast consists of fruits, a toast and egg whites with a glass of cold coffee
- For mid morning snacks she loves fruits , twix bars and oreo shakes
- Lunch is the heaviest meal for Chitrangada and includes grilled fish with veggies and brown rice or brown bread
- For evening snacks she likes digestive biscuits with cold coffee.
- She avoids late night dinner and starts her dinner with a big bowl of soup followed by green veggies, grilled chicken with a chapatti and dal.
Chitrangada Singh Workout Routine
She does not follow a regular workout due to her shooting schedules but she follows her workout with full dedication and trains for one and half hour four days a week when at home. Chitrangada Singh workout routine comprises of-
- She starts her workout with cardio based exercises for 40 minutes.
- Her cardio exercises include running on treadmill, cross trainer and cycling.
- Her cardio is followed by weight training and she like to train with minimum weights but maintains a high repetition cycle per exercise doing around 30-40 reps.
- Her weight training includes doing step ups, squats and lunges with 10 kg weight, leg presses, leg extensions and leg curls with 75 kg weight.
- She also does stretching before and after every workout
- She also goes for a jog of about 10-15 minutes
- She also loves to play golf and goes for a swim frequently to maintain her enviable curvaceous figure.
Chitrangada Singh Workout Tips
- Get around 7-8 hours of sleep daily and drink 6-8 glasses of water
- Try maintaining a balance in your diet and workout
- Keep mixing up exercises in your workout so you don’t get bored.
- Eat plenty of fruits in your diet daily and stay away from crash dieting
More from WorkoutInfoGuru