Do you have a skinny body and have dreamt of having a muscular one all your life? If yes then my friend you’ve got your eye on the right post. Weirdly, gaining weight is as difficult as losing it. Have you always felt that you can’t gain weight even if you eat the whole day? You hate it when your friends call you a stick and make fun of your skinny body. Called skinny all day long can make anyone disheartened but we are here with some pro tips for which you are going to thank us certainly.
- The weight gaining phase needs much of a patience anyone has.
- We are going to talk about a few diet tips and exercises that are effective enough to bulk up your body and show it off when you go shirtless next time on a beach vacation.
- The first and foremost thing that comes to our mind is the diet.
- If you are skinny that definitely, it means that you need extra calories and the right type of calories.
- Plan to eat a gram of protein per pound of your body weight every day.
- Like if your weight is around 180 pounds, you should try to eat 180 grams of proteins every day.
- Modify your eating habits.
- Binge up on lots of starchy carbs like potatoes, rice, and oats. Gaining in bulk requires taking extra care of your nutrition such that you don’t miss out on the sources of food fats.
- Include snacks like nuts, seeds, eggs, meat to your diet.
- Don’t skip meals especially in the morning.
- Even if you are in a hurry, don’t miss your breakfast as it the most important meal of the day.
- Many of us often mistake eating more on eating unhealthy.
- This often makes one unhealthy and sick.
- Being sick eventually makes you lose weight and you reach exactly where you started.
- Therefore, this process of gaining weight must be done cautiously by increasing the right calorie intake and decreasing the calorie burnout.
- The idea is to eat and eat but eat clean not junk.
Eating like a fool daylong but not training is of no use. Planning to follow a heavy diet chart to bulk up but not including exercises is a job done in vain. Exercises play a very important role when it comes to losing or gaining weight. Different exercises perform and act in different parts of your body toning each and every muscle. You can stimulate muscle growth with very few exercises as long as they’re done with heavy weight and they activate as many muscle fibers as possible.
Few of the most important yet easy and effective workouts that you can never ever miss on are deadlift, Chin-up exercises, Dumbbell Floor Press, Reverse Lunge, Bulgarian Split Squat and Feet-Elevated Side plank.
- The main aim should be to tone every major muscle including the back, arms, chest, abs, and legs.
- This can be achieved by indulging in compound exercises like squats, clean and presses and pull-ups.
- At first, you would find it a bit exhausting and no doubt it would be painful too but not losing hope and being consistent with your routine and diet plan would definitely increase your stamina.
- Start increasing the intensity of your workout as soon as you realize your stamina building up.
- Complete at least two exercises of three sets for each muscle group.
Along with the exercises, supplements containing amino acids and carbohydrates also prove to be helpful. The people who take heavy shakes before workout experience a built-in their protein synthesis much more than the ones who drank it afterward.
- After eating properly and exercising your body feels too tired to do more work hence rest in between workout sessions is as mandatory as taking a good diet and exercising.
- Getting eight hours of sleep per night is crucial for growth-hormone release. In the daytime, taking a nap is even better if you can get it.
- Give a one day gap after every 3 days of weight gain training.
- This is suggested in order to de-stress your muscles.
- According to a study, the rate of the rebuilding of your muscles is faster on your rest days if you feed your body with the required amount of carbohydrates.
- In between workouts, get massages or use a foam roller to work out knots in your muscles and improve blood flow.
- These techniques are meant to compensate the wear and tear during the workout days