Shahid Kapoor Workout Routine, Physical Stats & Workout Tips
Born on February 25, 1981 Shahid Kapoor is now a famous name in Bollywood who inherited the talent from his father, a great actor indeed, Pankaj Kapoor. The chocolate boy has emerged as a new star in the industry and has many movies in the bucket. His career started with Shaimak Davar dance group followed by series of music videos and advertisements. He also has various awards in his kitty, namely, Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut. The actor is also famous among the youth for his great physique and body shape. Shahis Kapoor workout for R Rajkumar and Kaminey movies are good workout routines to follow. Shahid strictly believes that it takes years of stringent training, just about fanatical amounts of training, and wisely planned workouts and diets to accomplish a competitive physique. Shahid Kapoor workout routine and training regime has been discussed below.
Shahid Kapoor Physical Stats
Shahid Kapoor Height: 1.74 m/5′ 8″
Shahid Kapoor Weight Weight: 154 pounds/ 70 kgs
Shahid Kapoor Workout Routine
His weekly workout routine is divided into 2 parts: one part is for Monday, Wednesday & Friday and another part is for Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday. He takes rest on Sunday. Shahid Kapoor’s workout routine is planned on alternate days basis.
Day 1, 3 and 5
5 sets of 10 flat bench press of 2 reps
5 sets of 10 chin ups of 2 reps
5 sets of 10 dead lifts of 2 reps
5 sets of lateral raise of 2 reps
5 sets of 10 incline dumbbell press of 2-3 reps
5 sets of bent over barbell row of 2-3 reps
5 sets of overhead press of 2-3 reps
5 sets of 20 seated row of 2-3 reps
5 sets of 20 machine fly of 2-3 reps
5 sets of high pull of 2-3 reps
5 sets of 20 rear delt fly of 2-3 reps
Day 2, 4 and 6
4 sets of 15 leg extensions of 2 reps
4 sets of 15 squats of 2 reps
4 sets of 15 leg curls of 2 reps
4 sets of 15 standing calf raise of 2 reps
4 sets of 20 leg press of 2 reps
4 sets of 20 stiff leg dead lift of 2 reps
4 sets of step up of 2 reps
4 sets of seated calf raise of 2 reps
His workout routine also includes following things:
- Running on treadmill for at-least 15 minutes in a day regularly.
- He works out on one body part on one day and thus focusing on intricate physique build up.
- Shahid Kapoor’s workout routine also includes yoga, swimming and running.
- An effort is made in order to create a fine balance between weight training and cardiovascular exercise so that the result is a well build body.
- Apart from workout in the gym, Shahid exercises at home as well as and when he gets time.
Shahid Kapoor Workout Tips
- For body building, sleep is very necessary. It is said that muscles grow while the person is sleeping. A 7-8 hours’ sleep a night is just the right amount of sleep required by the body.
- The food intake must be wisely chosen and combined with the workout routine.
More from WorkoutInfoGuru