Born in Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh on December 14, 1982 Sameera Reddy is a famous Indian actress and model. Sameera began her onscreen career in 1996 with a hit music video of ghazal “Aur Aahista” by Pankaj Udhas. Sameera gained instant attention of Bollywood and got her first silver screen break with “Maine Dil Tujhko Diya” in 2002. Movie was not a big hit but Sameera was noticed and got her second break in 2004 in “Musafir”. She debuted in Tollywood playing a girl next door in “Vaaaranam Aayiram” which went on to be blockbuster hit. She has appeared in many Kannada, Bengali and Telugu films.
Apart from her acting Sameera Reddy is very popular for her beautiful curvaceous body. She once used to weigh 105 Kgs and worked very hard to get the shapely body she now has. Sameera follows a strict workout and diet regime daily to stay fit. Let’s check out Sameera Reddy workout routine and diet plan.
Sameera Reddy Height: 5’ 6”
Sameera Reddy Weight: 121 lbs
Sameera Reddy Diet Plan
She does not follow any special diets and believes in having a balanced diet instead of starving yourself to get thin. Here is the typical diet plan of Sameera Reddy:
- Her day starts with a glass of coconut water followed by a glass of aloevera juice to detoxify her body
- Her breakfast is consists of only fruits and a glass of energy smoothie
- For lunch she prefers 2 chapatis with salad and veggies cooked without oil
- In evening snacks she likes to gorge on nuts and sprouts
- Sameera’s dinner comprises of grilled chicken or fish with a glass of carrot juice.
- She stays away from tea, coffee, and all aerated drinks
- She loves to indulge in Japanese Sushi once a month.
Sameera Reddy Workout Routine
She is a fitness enthusiast and worked hard to lose her excess weight. She trains every day for an hour with her private trainer without a miss. Sameera Reddy’s workout routine includes-
- She goes for a jog daily for cardio
- Then she perform power yoga for 20 minutes
- After yoga she perform some circuit training exercises and stretching
- She also indulges in weight training thrice a week
- She loves swimming and goes for a 45 minutes freestyle swimming session daily
- She also loves dancing and follow her Kathak riyaz whenever she doesn’t want to go to a gym
Sameera Reddy Workout Tips
Stay motivated and follow your workout regime sincerely
Keep changing your workout regime to avoid monotony
Drink plenty of water and get minimum 8 hours of sleep daily
More from WorkoutInfoGuru