Shazahn Padamsee was born on October 18, 1987 in Mumbai. Daughter of famous actor Alyque Padamsee and singer Sharon Prabhakar, Shazahn is a Bollywood actress and model. Shazahn began her Bollywood career with “Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year” in 2009 portraying the role of Sherena. The film was acclaimed by critics but didn’t do well commercially. She went on to appear in some Tollywood films and got her next big break in Bollywood in 2011 with “Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji”. She portrayed the role of June Pinto in the movie. She has also done a small role in Housefull 2.
Shazahn has a naturally slender body but she workout to keep her body perfectly toned. She follows a healthy diet and workout regularly to stay fit. Let’s check put Shazahn Padamsee workout routine and diet plan.
Shazahn Padamsee Height: 5’ 7”
Shazahn Padamsee Weight: 125 lbs
Shazahn Padamsee Diet Plan
Shazahn Padamsee follows a healthy and balanced diet to stay in shape. Below is her diet plan of Shazahn Padamsee-
- Her breakfast consists of oatmeal, an apple and a glass of warm water with honey and lemon
- For lunch she prefers a bowl of dal with veggies and three ragi chapattis
- After lunch she drinks a cup of green tea to detox
- For evening snacking she likes fruits and a handful of nuts
- Her dinner includes a large bowl of soup followed by grilled fish or chicken with veggies.
- Every week she takes one cheat day to eat whatever she likes
Shazahn Padamsee Workout Routine
Although Shazahn has a naturally slim figure she loves to train four times a week to stay toned and believes she looks more beautiful after her workout. Shazahn Padamsee workout routine includes-
- She keep changing her cardio routine but mostly she prefers running
- Her workout regime also include weight training thrice a week with light weights
- She also does pilates once a week
- She practices yoga daily. Her yoga routine includes Ashtanga Asana, Surya Namaskars and hot yoga.
- Shazahn also practices kickboxing once a week
Shazahn Padamsee Workout Tips
- Eat healthy and have one cheat day once in a while
- Keep mixing your exercise
- Practice yoga, apart from giving you a toned body it will also make your body more flexible and agile
More from WorkoutInfoGuru