Born on July 18, 1982 in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Priyanka Chopra is a leading Bollywood actress, singer and former and a former Miss World. She took part in Femina Miss India contest and finished second. Subsequently she was sent to Miss World 2000 Pageant where she won the Miss World 2000 crown. After winning the title Priyanka started getting film offers and made her acting debut with Tamil film “Thamizhan” in 2002. Her debut movie in Bollywood was “The Hero: Love Story of a Spy” in 2003 which failed at box office. Her first box office was “Andazz” which also won her Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. She subsequently gained critical acclaim for her negative role in “Aitrazz”. Priyanka is known to portray different genre roles and has won many awards for her performances. Apart from acting this beauty queen has a beautiful voice. She released her first single “In My City” in 2012 and her second single “Exotic” was a big hit.
Priyanka Chopra is been in lime light from a young age and has maintained her fitness throughout her career. The charming beauty is always conscious about her fitness and takes very good care of her body and looks. She follows her workout routine religiously and her diet plan also helps her maintain her toned body. Let’s check out Priyanka Chopra’s workout routine and diet plan.
Priyanka Chopra Height: 5’ 6”
Priyanka Chopra Weight: 117 lbs
Priyanka Chopra Diet Plan
She follows a simple and balanced diet. She eats something in every two hours to keep her metabolism rate going and to stay energized. Priyanka Chopra’s diet plan includes-
- For breakfast she has 2 egg whites or sometimes oatmeal with a glass of skimmed milk.
- She drinks a glass of coconut water with handful of nuts every two hours.
- Her lunch comprises of dal, veggies with two chapattis and salad.
- For evening snack she has a turkey sandwich or a sprout salad.
- Her dinner is mostly soup followed by grilled chicken or fish with some sautéed veggies.
- She indulges on tandoori food, cakes and chocolates on weekends.
- She includes a lot of green veggies and fruits in her diet to provide all important minerals and protein.
Priyanka Chopra Workout Routine
She is blessed with a lean sexy figure. She does not put on weight easily so she doesn’t need to work too much on her body. But she is very passionate to stay healthy and fit and workout for an hour four times a week. She is not a regular gym goer but she never misses her workout. Priyanka Chopra’s workout routine includes the following-
- Her gym workout starts with running on treadmill for 15 minutes
- Then she does push-ups followed by reverse lunges
- She does 20-25 bench jumps and 20-25 reverse crunches
- She also does 60 seconds plank hold and 20-25 bicep curls with light weights
- She prefers resistance training over weight training
- When not going to gym she does running and spinning
- She also practices yoga and swear by it to keep physical as well as mental fitness.
Priyanka Chopra Workout Tips
- Incorporate yoga in your workout regime for your physical and mental fitness
- Indulge in your favorite dishes once a week to control cravings
- Drink plenty of fluids daily.