Celina Jaitley was born in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh on November 24, 1981. She is a well known Bollywood actress, model, former Miss India and now a gay right activist. She won the “Femina Miss India Universe” title in 2001 and was subsequently sent to “Miss Universe 2001” pageant to represent India. She finished as 4th runner up in the contest. She did some music videos and made her Bollywood debut in 2003 with Feroz Khan’s “Janasheen” opposite Fardeen Khan. The movie did not do well on box office but Celina was noticed for her beauty. She has done many successful movies and is a supporter of PETA. Celina is also the brand ambassador for Egypt tourism. She married hotelier Peter Haag in 2011 and gave birth to two wonderful boys in 2012.
Known more for beauty then her acting Celina is one of the most beautiful actresses in India. She has strikingly good features with a body having perfect curves at right places. She believes in ‘Health is Wealth’ and takes good care of her skin and body by eating healthy and working out hard. She lost her post baby fat quickly and made her way into the list of Bollywood yummy mummies. Have a look at Celina Jaitley workout routine and diet plan.
Celina Jaitley Height: 5’ 6”
Celina Jaitley Weight: 121 lbs
Celina Jaitley Diet Plan
She does not believe in fad dieting to lose weight and insists on eating healthy. She follows a diet rich in proteins and eats everything in moderation. Celina Jaitley diet plan includes-
- She likes variety in her breakfast and has either daliya or Chinese congee or idli or dosa or eggs with mushrooms on rye toasts with a fruit smoothie followed by a glass of aloevera or wheat grass juice
- In her mid morning snacks she has nuts with a glass of buttermilk or fresh fruits with green tea.
- For lunch Celina likes to alternate between a healthy Indian meal consisting dal, veggies with multigrain chapattis and a combo of nutritious salad and soup.
- For evening snacking she prefers tea with nuts and sprout salad
- Her dinner consists of fish, eggs and lean meats
- She avoids smoking and alcohol
- She loves indulging in brown rice and fish and treats herself with pani-puri sometimes.
Celina Jaitley Workout Routine
She follows a strict workout routine and trains for 5 times a week. She is also an ardent follower of yoga and been practicing it for years. Celina Jaitley’s workout routine includes-
- Her workout plan consists of cardiovascular exercises along with weightlifting
- She also practices yoga everyday for 40-50 minutes. Even when she is shooting she practices yoga whenever she gets time. She follows Ashtanga yoga.
- Along with yoga she also loves to dance. Being trained in Kathak, she dances for 45 minutes when not in mood to practice yoga
- She also loves to swim and goes for a swim to relax.
Celina Jaitley Workout Tips
- Drink around 2 ltrs of water everyday
- Practice yoga for your physical and mental well being
- Don’t eat to lose weight instead follow a healthy and balanced diet
- Dance is a very good form of exercise so dance your heart out to burn extra calories
More from WorkoutInfoGuru