Kevin Hart Workout Routine & Diet Plan
Kevin Darnell Hart is one of the finest, funniest and fittest actors of American TV. The king of comedy is completely dedicated towards his work out and he never skips a day of his workout, there are just no excuses for him. He also likes to motivate people and has an ongoing series with Nike where he shares about how much time he devotes to his workout routine and how he watches over his diet. Besides that, he is coordinating with Nike to organize 5 thousand runs in the country and eventually more around the world. It takes a lot of determination and hard work he says.
“My day starts at 5:30 a.m. When does yours?” – asks Kevin in his video.
Kevin’s Body Measurements –
Height: 5’4”; Weight: 141 lbs
Chest: 44”; Waist: 35”
Kevin Hart’s Workout Routine
Can you look at Kevin and say he’s only 5 feet 4 inches tall, no right? Well, that’s because of how well groomed his body and personality is due to his workout. This 37-year-old actor makes it a point to wake up by 5 a.m. every day and start his day as early as possible. Of course, he has a personal trainer and motivator, Ron Everline who supervises his intense workout. In fact, even when Kevin checks into a hotel, Ron first makes a visit to the gym to check if the workout equipments will be sufficient for Kevin’s routine.
His Upper Body Exercise –
- Bench Press (First set, 10 reps and decrease 2 reps in subsequent sets with no rest in between)
- Dumbbell Row (reps: 10-12, with a rest of 2 minutes in between)
- Incline Dumbbell Bench Press (reps: 10, without rest)
- Dumbbell Curl (reps: 10, without rest)
- Bench Press (as many reps as possible, rest: 2 minutes)
Abs And Lower Body –
- Rope Jumping (set: 1, 5 mins)
- Plank Exercise (set: 1, 1 min)
- Overhead Squat (sets: 4, reps: 8-10)
- Barbell Squat (sets: 4, reps: 8-12)
- Knee Raise using Parallel Bars (sets: 4, reps: 12-15)
- Standing Calf Raises (sets: 4, reps: 8-12)
- Leg Press (sets: 4, reps: 8-12)
- Dumbbell Lunges (sets: 4, reps: 10-12)
- Leg Extensions (sets: 4, reps: 10-12)
- Seated Leg Curl (sets: 4, reps: 10-12)
- Box Jump (sets: 4, reps: 10-12)
- Side Bridge (set: 1 per side)
- Flat Bench Lying Leg Raise (set: 1, reps: 35)
- Ab Roller (set: 1, reps: 35)
- Weighted Sit-Ups using Bands (set: 1, reps: 35)
- Standing Toe Touches (set: 1, reps: 35)
Kevin Hart’s Diet Plan
The key to a healthy and fit lifestyle is healthy food. Kevin tries to keep his meals as nutritious as possible. His diet majorly consists of foods rich in protein. Kevin also revealed he is not much of a foodie so that goes well for him and sticking to his diet is easy. He tries to eat lots of salad and raw fruits and vegetables to keep him healthy and fatigue-free.
He eats brown rice instead of white rice along with cooked vegetables. And in case you are wondering, yes he does have cheat days but he doesn’t eat hamburgers, pizzas or lush desserts while he’s at it because he is not much of a fan of bread and dairy products. He instead goes for his usual favourites – cheesesteak and Buffalo wings. Kevin hart certainly has a strict diet plan but unlike most of us, he actually likes it and that’s amazing
But well, since Rome was not built in a day, Kevin admits it takes strong willpower and patience to attain your goals. As a lover of comedy, he advises people to laugh out as much as they can as it not only makes you a happier person but it helps your abs too!