Born in most famous Bollywood family in Mumbai, Maharashtra on September 21, 1980 Kareena Kapoor is also a popular and established actress in Bollywood. Best known for doing different genre roles and for bringing the size zero figure trend in India Kareena is one of the highest paid actresses in Bollywood. She made her acting debut with war drama “Refugee” in 2000 opposite Abhishek Bachchan. Movies was not a big hit but Kareena was noticed for her beauty and acting. She went on to star in many films but her first major success was “Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham”. She established herself in Bollywood with a series of hit films and has won six Filmfare Awards so far.
One of the highest paid actresses in Bollywood Kareena is very conscious of her fitness. The ever glowing beauty made the zero-figure a big trend in India. She used to be a heavy girl but when she got the movie “Tashan” she worked really hard on her body to get the perfect zero-figure to don a bikini. Now she just maintains her body and beauty with proper balanced diet and regular workouts. Let’s have a look at Kareena Kapoor’s workout routine & diet plan.
Kareena Kapoor Height: 5’ 4”
Kareena Kapoor Weight: 126 lbs
Kareena Kapoor Diet Plan
She is a hardcore vegetarian, so she includes all the nutritious vegetables and fruits in her diet. She believes food consumed in a day should be proportional to physical activity during the day. Her diet includes 5 meals a day. Kareena Kapoor’s diet plan comprises of-
- Her day starts with a glass of fresh fruit juice or milk.
- For breakfast she has parathas or upma along with muesli
- Her mid day snack is a brown bread veg sandwich
- Her lunch comprises of lots of salad along with home cooked dal, veggies and chapattis
- For evening snack she has soya milk with a handful of nuts
- She likes her dinner to be light and usually consists of dal, chapattis and veggies with some curd and brown rice.
- She avoids high calorie food but cannot resist her cravings for cheese. She includes a chunk of cheese in her breakfast with paranthas.
- Her diet also includes lots of green salad and drinks around 8-9 glasses of water throughout the day.
Kareena Kapoor Workout Routine
Kareena Kapoor is an inspiration for anyone who wants to lose weight. She didn’t follow any crash diets to get her zero-figure instead she worked hard on her body with intense workout and yoga to attain this level of fitness. She exercises for two hours five days a week. Kareena Kapoor’s workout routine includes-
- Kareena doesn’t like to go to any air-conditioned gyms. She includes a lot of cardio and yoga to stay fit.
- She practice Bikram yoga in a room with 40% humidity
- Her cardio involves running, biking and swimming
- Her yoga routine includes – around 40 Surya Namaskaras, Bhujangasana for strong back, Virabhadra for lean and strong legs, Naukasana for perfect abs.
- When she is hooting at far locations, she goes for long walks.
Kareena Kapoor Workout Tips
- Your daily food consumption should be in right proportion to your daily physical activity
- Yoga is a great form of exercise to lose weight and to get a strong core with flexible body. So try including yoga in your daily fitness regime
- Eat healthy and nutritious food and avoid high calorie food.
More from WorkoutInfoGuru