Ajay Deol aka Sunny Deol was born in Sahnewal village of Punjab, India on October 19, 1957 to Yesteryears Bollywood superstar Dharmendra. Also known as the “Original Action King of Bollywood” by media for his super muscular body and action oriented roles Sunny Deol has established himself as a leading actor in Bollywood. Even at 57 he is one of best action heroes of all time in Bollywood.
Sunny has won many awards including National Film Awards for his outstanding performances. He is hugely popular for his body muscles, his fitness and action roles which made us to write this article revealing Sunny Deol workout routine & fitness secret. He inspires youth to take fitness seriously. His macho looks and muscular body is a result of his hard workout routine. He was athletic from childhood and loves to play outdoor sports. So let’s have a look at the Sunny Deol’s workout routine & fitness mantra of this legendary action hero of Bollywood.
Sunny Deol Physical Stats
Sunny Deol Height: 5’ 10”
Sunny Deol Weight: 176 lbs/80 Kg
Sunny Deol Workout Routine & Fitness Secrets
Sunny Deol was always a fitness freak and staying fit is his passion. Due to his back problems he cannot lift weights. But he still goes to gym everyday and follows his regular workout routine. He also plays outdoor games to stay fit. Sunny Deol’s workout routine & fitness mantra includes:
- His workout starts with some warm up exercise followed by some cardio exercises.
- He plays Table Tennis and Squash everyday to stay fit
- If he is shooting outdoors he goes for hiking on mountains
- He also prefers taking long walks
- He has always been far away from alcohol and smoking habits
- He also practices pranayam for an hour every day and feels that yoga is the best exercise for your body as well as mind.
- He also indulges in swimming every day.
Sunny Deol Workout & Fitness Tips
- Never ignore an injury and take proper rest and care as advised before hitting the gym again.
- Don’t drink and smoke to lead a healthy life.
- Indulge in some outdoor sport and play it daily.
More from WorkoutInfoGuru