Born in Patna, Bihar on June 2, 1987 Sonakshi Sinha is a well known Bollywood actress. Daughter of superstar Shatrughan Sinha Sonakshi made her debut in Bollywood with Salman Khan Starrer blockbuster film “Dabangg” in 2010. Her performance garnered positive reviews from critics and she won the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut for the film. She went on to star in some of the biggest hits of Bollywood. She is one of the fastest emerging stars and established herself with a series of hit films.
Sonakshi was a heavy girl and used to weight 90 Kgs and when she was signed for “Dabangg” she was asked to lose some weight. She worked hard and lost 30kgs for her role. Now she is fitter then ever and looks ravishing with beautiful looks and sexy curvaceous figure. Her fitness regime is an inspiration for anyone who wants to lose weight. Let’s check out Sonakshi Sinha workout routine and diet plan.
Sonakshi Sinha Height: 5’ 6”
Sonakshi Sinha Weight: 132 lbs
Sonakshi Sinha Diet Plan
Diet played an important role in weight loss for Sonakshi. She gave up all the junk food and high carb high sugar foods. She started eating healthy meals to shed the extra kilos. She followed a low carb, high protein diet and still follows it. Sonakshi Sinha’s diet plan consisted of-
- Her breakfast includes whole wheat toast with cereal and milk
- For mid morning snack she gorges on some dry fruits along with a cup of green tea
- Her lunch consists of homemade veggies and chapattis with fresh salad
- For evening snack she has a fruit followed by a cup of green tea
- She has her dinner early and does not include any carbs in her dinner. Her dinner is mostly chicken, fish and dal with veggies.
- She has many cups of green tea everyday and drinks plenty of water to stay hydrated
Sonakshi Sinha Workout Routine
Her journey from flab to fab was not an easy one. She ditched all her favorite food, followed an intense workout session twice a day for two hours daily to achieve the level of fitness she now has. But she was determined to lose the extra weight and to be fit. Now she trains for one and half hour 4 times a week to stay toned. Sonakshi Sinha workout routine includes-
- Her workout regime includes a lot of cardio exercises and spinning.
- Her cardio comprises of running and cycling along with other cardio exercises
- She also does a lot of weight training with light weights
- She practices hot yoga in a temperature controlled room. She performs different postures at 40 degree
- She loves playing lawn tennis which is great form of physical activity
Sonakshi Sinha Workout Tips
- There are no short cuts to lose weight so stay determined and disciplined until you reach the desired weight
- Follow a balanced diet and try avoiding carbs after 7.00 pm.
- Exercise regularly under the guidance of a professional trainer
More from WorkoutInfoGuru