Born on 16 January 1985, Siddharth Malhotra is a popular Bollywood actor and model. Best known for his role in Karan Johar’s “Student of the Year” Siddharth is the new Bollywood hunk. He won the Stardust Award for Best Male Debut for his performance in the film. Apart from his acting, this Bollywood heartthrob has gained a lot of female fans for his impeccable physique which is the result of Siddharth Malhotra workout routine.
Siddharth is working very hard to get the bulky look for his upcoming film “The Villain” where he plays the role of a baddie. He has been following a rigorous workout routine each day to achieve the look required for his role. So let’s have a look at Siddharth Malhotra workout for The Villian movie.
Siddharth Malhotra Physical Stats
Siddharth Malhotra Height: 6’ 1”
Siddharth Malhotra Weight: 76 Kg/168 lbs
Siddharth Malhotra Workout Routine
Siddharth Malhotra follows a very strict workout routine. He prefers playing outdoors games instead of working out in the closed gym environment. Siddharth Malhotra’s workout includes-
- Some warm up exercise for 10 minutes.
- Followed by some weight training and cardio exercises.
- He loves to play football and prefers playing football over working out in gym.
- He also loves to run and swim to maintain his toned physique.
Siddharth Malhotra Workout Tips
- Eat something healthy at regular intervals and drink plenty of water.
- Always workout under proper guidance.
More from WorkoutInfoGuru