Born to Hollywood stars Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis, Lily-Rose is no stranger to the spotlight. Meet Lily-Rose Melody Depp, the talented French-American actress who’s making waves in the world of entertainment. You might recognize her from the big screen, but there’s more to Lily-Rose than just her acting skills. In this article, we’ll dive into the fascinating world of Lily-Rose Depp’s fitness journey, exploring her diet choices and workout routines.
Lily-Rose Depp’s Body Statistics
- Birth Year: 1999
- Birth Date: 27 May
- Height: 5’3” / 1.6 m
- Weight: 45 kg / 99 lbs
- Body Measurements: 30-24-32
Lily-Rose Depp’s Workout Routine
Lily-Rose is not someone who likes to work out a lot. She likes to workout in moderation and does some physical training for 3-4 days a week. Her workouts do not include a lot of heavy weight lifting in the gym. She, however, does activities like cardio, yoga, pilates, etc to maintain her lean and slender frame according to her profession. While her workout routine changes, here is a sample workout that she follows throughout the week:
- Focus on a 1-hour Pilates session. Pilates is great for core strengthening, flexibility, and overall muscle toning.
Tuesday: Cardio and Yoga
- 30 minutes of high-intensity interval training (HIIT) cardio. This could be cycling, running, or a HIIT class.
- Follow up with a 30-minute yoga session to cool down, focusing on stretching and relaxation.
Wednesday: Barre Workout
- Attend a 1-hour barre class. Barre incorporates ballet movements, Pilates, and yoga, which is excellent for building endurance and toning.
Thursday: Low-Intensity Cardio and Stretching
- 45 minutes of low-intensity steady-state cardio (LISS), such as brisk walking or light jogging.
- Follow this with a 15-minute stretching or yoga session to enhance flexibility.
Friday: Dance Cardio
- Engage in a 1-hour dance cardio class. These are fun, high-energy, and great for burning calories and improving coordination.
- Participate in a 1-hour yoga class, focusing on more advanced poses for strength and flexibility. This could include Vinyasa or Hatha yoga styles.
Sunday: Active Rest
- Engage in light, enjoyable physical activities like a leisurely bike ride, a long walk, or a gentle swim. The idea is to stay active but allow your body to recover.
Lily-Rose Depp’s Diet Plan
Lily’s diet is a mix of healthy and junk and according to her, that is the key! In an interview with Vogue France, she was asked if she has a strict diet. She said, “I’d like to say yes, but I actually love junk food and I don’t do a lot of exercise. That being said, I do like healthy food as well. I think it’s important to indulge a little bit and not stop yourself from eating what you really like.”
She loves having fresh fruits like strawberries, oranges, peaches, grapes, and avocados for breakfast or often as snacks. She also likes to have eggs which is her go-to breakfast option. She adds bacon or peanut butter to her diet sometimes when feeling indulgent. She does not shy away from carbs and has whole wheat pasta dishes with grilled vegetables and healthy cheese. She likes to have desserts and her favorite is pistachio ice cream. Whenever she is pressed for time, she also likes to do a takeaway!
View this post on Instagram
Hydration is quite important to her and she makes sure to keep herself hydrated at all times. She is often seen pictured holding a bottle of everywhere. She drinks about 2 to 3 liters of water every single day. Besides, water being her favorite beverage of choice, she also likes to drink coffee.
While her diet might change according to her professional requirements and travels, here’s a sample diet plan for Lily-Rose:
- Scrambled eggs with a side of avocado and fresh fruits like strawberries and oranges.
- On indulgent days, she might add bacon or a slice of whole wheat toast with peanut butter.
- A bowl of mixed fruits such as peaches and grapes.
- Whole wheat pasta with grilled vegetables like zucchini, bell peppers, and cherry tomatoes, topped with a sprinkle of healthy cheese like feta or Parmesan.
- A small serving of nuts or a fruit, like an apple or a banana.
- A balanced meal consisting of a protein source like grilled chicken or fish, a side of steamed or roasted vegetables, and a portion of whole grains like brown rice or quinoa.
- Occasionally, she might have a pasta dish similar to lunch but with different vegetables or protein.
- A scoop of pistachio ice cream, her favorite, enjoyed in moderation.