Zoe Yadira Saldana Nazario better known as Zoe Saldana was born on June 19, 1978 in Passaic, New Jersey, U.S. Zoe is a well known and established Hollywood actress with some major hits to her credit. She came into limelight with her debut movie “Center Stage” playing a determined and talented ballet dancer Eva. She further rose to prominence with more interesting roles in “Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl”, “Star Trek”, “Guess Who”, “Colombiana” and “Avatar” etc. The role of Neytiri in “Avatar” won her many accolades from critics and established her in the league of top actresses. She has won many awards for her brilliant acting.
Zoe is famous for playing action packed roles that require a lot of physical training. She is one of the fittest Hollywood actresses with bold looks and a perfect figure. Zoe is a health conscious person and takes good care of her body and skin. Let’s check out Zoe Saldana’s workout routine and diet plan.
Zoe Saldana Height: 5’ 7”
Zoe Saldana Weight: 119 lbs
Zoe Saldana Diet Plan
- Zoe Saldana does not believe in crash dieting and follows a simple diet, eating everything in moderate quantities.
- She drinks around 2ltrs of water every day to flush out impurities
- Zoe is a self declared foodie and to keep herself fit she balances her food with workout
- She loves to indulge in pasta when she cheats.
- She loves eating fresh fruits and mostly snacks on fruits
Zoe Saldana Workout Routine
She takes care of her body by following a disciplined lifestyle. She has a personal trainer to keep her motivated for exercises. Below is the typical workout routine of Zoe Saldana-
- She starts with doing cardio exercises like running or walking for 15 minutes
- 3 sets of wall squats using an exercise ball of 12-15 reps
- 3 sets of ball hams of 12-15 reps
- 2 sets of plank pushups of 12-15 reps
- 2 sets of walking lunges of 12-15 reps
- She also includes Pilates in her workout thrice a week
- She loves to dance and believes dancing is the best exercise to keep your heart rate up and burn extra calories.
- She also loves to go on skiing trips with her family to stay active
Zoe Saldana Workout Tips
- Do not follow any crash diets instead try to bring a balance in your food habits and workout
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet in moderate proportions
- Dance to burn extra calories
More from WorkoutInfoGuru