Nicole Gracia-Colace and Brianna Gracia-Colace were born in London on November 21, 1983. They both are professional wrestlers, twin models and reality TV stars signed with WWE. Better known with their ring names Nikki Bella and Brie Bella the twins perform as a tag team under ring name Bella Twins in WWE. They made their debut in WWE through SmackDown in 2008. Brie won the WWE Divas Championship in 2011 and Nikki won it in 2012. The divas retired from WWE in 2012 for a short time and made their comeback in 2013. They both also star in a reality Television drama “Total Divas”.
Both Brie and Nikki are very popular divas among WWE fans. They leggy beauties are blessed with sexy curvaceous bodies that make many girls go green with envy. They work very hard to maintain their bodies and follow a strict diet with regular workout sessions. Let’s check out Bella Twins workout routine and diet plan.
Bella Twins Height: 5’ 6” (both)
Brie Bella Weight: 120 lbs
Nikki Bella Weight: 131 lbs
Bella Twins Diet Plan
They follow a simple yet nutritious diet to stay fit. Bella Twins diet plan includes-
- Both the divas start their day with a glass of water followed by some flaxseed oil
- They prefer early breakfast and have 3 egg whites with a cup of oatmeal.
- For mid morning snack they eat an apple with a protein shake
- Their lunch mainly consists of lean meats or chicken breasts or sometimes fish along with brown rice and veggies
- After lunch they have their evening snack by 4 pm and prefer apple or any seasonal fruit with protein shake.
- They have their dinner by 7 pm and prefer steamed green veggies with fish or lean meat.
- Before hitting the bed they have another protein shake.
- They also take many multivitamins
Bella Twins Workout Routine
Bella twins work very hard to maintain their washboard abs and curves. They workout five days a week for an hour and half to stay toned. Below is Bella Twins workout routine that they follow to maintain their hourglass frame-
- Their workout starts with 30 minutes of intense cardio that includes running on treadmill, and sprinting.
- Then they do some circuit exercises that includes-
- 3 sets of burpee of 10 reps
- 3 sets of glute bridges of 5 reps
- 3 sets of jump squats of 10 reps
- 3 sets of planks of 10 reps
- 3 sets of jumping jacks of 10 reps
- 3 sets of push-ups of 10 reps
- They don’t lift very heavy weights and do light weight training
- They both are huge yoga fans and practices yoga for physical and mental fitness
- If they are traveling and hotel doesn’t have a gym they just do basic exercises like lunges, squats, crunches and push-ups
Bella Twins Workout Tips
- Stay away from junk food and avoid alcohol
- Exercises regularly
- Don’t starve yourself to lose weight instead follow a balanced diet recommended by your dietician.