Anne Jacqueline Hathaway was born on November 12, 1982 in Brooklyn, New York City. Anne is a well established Hollywood Actress famous for her striking good looks and acting skills. Anne made her television debut in 1999 with “Great Real”. She got instant fame after portraying the role of Mia Thermopolis in Disney’s “The Princess Diaries” and never looked back. She has starred in many commercially hit films and has won numerous awards including Emmy, Golden Globe, BAFTA and Academy Awards for her brilliant acting. Her performance in the latest movie “Les Miserables” earned her many awards and rave reviews by critics. She was on list of world’s “50 Most Beautiful People” in the year 2006.
Anne mesmerizes everyone with her acting and her glowing beauty. She has the perfect combination of killing looks with perfectly toned hourglass figure. Anne follows intense workout sessions to maintain her sexy body. So let’s checkout workout routine & diet plan of Anne Hathaway, the Catwoman of “The Dark Knight Rises” always manages to look so perfect.
Anne Hathaway Height: 5’ 6”
Anne Hathaway Weight: 130 lbs
Anne Hathaway Diet Plan
- Anne Hathaway followed an extreme diet to lose 25lbs for her role of a dying factory worker in “Les Miserables”, but she does not recommend it to anyone.
- Normally she believes in eating healthy
- Anne is a vegetarian and follows a vegan diet
- Anne Hathaway’s diet includes lean proteins and healthy fats and she avoids carbs
- She never eats processed foods
- She loves fresh fruits and vegetables and often cooks healthy meals from green leafy vegetables for herself
- She also likes fresh fruit juices to maintain her glowing skin
- When she wants to indulge she turns to New York City bakery Babycakes and other vegan desserts.
Anne Hathaway Workout Routine
Previously Anne used to hate gyms and workouts but after following intense training sessions to prepare for her role as Catwoman in “The Dark Knight Rises” she loves working out to stay fit. She follows her fitness regimen five times a week. Anne Hathaway workout routine includes-
- 10 pushups and 5-10 pull ups
- Some triceps curls, bench kicks and sit ups
- She also practiced intense stunt training, martial arts and weight lifting while preparing for her Catwoman role.
- She always carry a workout DVD to keep her motivated while travelling
- She dances for one and half hour daily to maintain her lean figure.
- She also loves doing Bikram yoga for physical and mental fitness.
Anne Hathaway Workout Tips
- Dance your heart out daily for at least an hour it will keep you fit
- Do not follow any diet blindly; consult a dietician before following any diet
- Practice yoga, it’s good for your physical and mental health
More from WorkoutInfoGuru