Born on April 24, 1987 in Mumbai, Maharashtra Varun Dhawan is an Indian film actor and son of famous Bollywood director David Dhawan. He won his first Stardust award for Best Debut Male for his performance in “Student of the Year”. He made a striking impression on the audience with his amazing looks, six pack abs body and fine acting skills with his first film.
Varun Dhawan is hugely popular among youth for his immaculate body and looks. Every boy today wants to have a body like him. He has been training really hard for his upcoming film “Main Tera Hero”, so here we are with Varun Dhawan workout routine for Main Tera Hero. He’s always been passionate about his workout and believes that fitness not only means having huge muscles but it means being flexible, quick and active. Let us now checkout Varun Dhawan workout routine that he follows:
Varun Dhawan Physical Stats
Varun Dhawan Height: 5’ 9”
Varun Dhawan Weight: 72 Kg/160 lbs
Varun Dhawan Workout Routine
Varun Dhawan is a fitness freak and never misses his workout sessions. Varun Dhawan’s workout routine lasts for about one and half hour every day at the gym with his trainer. He mixes various exercises to not get bored of workout. He also loves to dance to keep his body flexible and follow “pumpstart” routine by Remo. He has come up with a fitness DVD having a dance routine that flexes 13 major muscle groups in our body. Varun Dhawan workout routine comprises of:
- He starts his workout regime by some warm up exercises to get ready for workout.
- Then he does some cardiovascular exercises
- Some heavy weight training
- Mixed martial arts training
- He’s been training to get more flexible also to do his stunts himself.
Varun Dhawan Workout Tips
- Include a physical activity that you enjoy like swimming, dancing or some sport to not get bored of working out every day.
- Mix and match various exercises under proper guidance to get better results.
- Don’t exercise only to get big muscles but exercise to make your body flexible and fit.