Salman Khan, born on 27th December 1965 is the most eligible bachelor of India has a very intense and powerful workout and cardio routine. Many youngsters are inspired by the kind of build he has at this age. He has maintained this breathtaking physique over the last 20 years.
Salman Khan Physical Stats:
Salman Khan Height: 5′ 8″ (1.74 m)
Salman Khan Weight: 70 Kgs
SALMAN KHAN WORKOUT AND FITNESS FACTS
- He never misses out his workout schedule. At times when he misses it he starts his workout as late as 1 am. This shows how dedicated he is for his body.
- According to his gym trainer, his workout session is of 2 to 3 hours daily which comprises of 1 hour of cardio and focuses on only two body parts – biceps, triceps, legs and back.
- At times he does cycling for 3 hours to shift his mood from exercises and cardiovascular routine.
- According to Salman Khan’s fitness trainer, he does some unbelievable stuff like 2,000 sit ups or 1,000 push ups a day.
- His workout mainly focuses on biceps, triceps and abs.
- Salman Khan’s workout routine is not advised to a beginner as it requires incredible strength and endurance to adapt such a harsh workout routine. All the rumors that Salman Khan takes steroids to make his body muscles are absolutely false.
- To get full out of this kind of workout session, Salman Khan avoids eating any kind of junk food. He says, “The last thing he would do is feed his body unhealthy and synthesized food”
- The secrets behind Salman Khan’s fabulous abs is dedication and hard work, Along with chin-ups and pull-ups, He also does around 500 ab crunches.
SALMAN KHAN WORKOUT ROUTINE
Main focus: Weight Training
- He starts his session by warming up his body by performing warm up exercises like jumping, push ups and squat thrusts.
- After warming up his body, he performs dead-lifts for developing back and leg muscles.
- Now he performs Bench Press (flat and inclined) for his chest and biceps.
- After this he performs Shoulder push press.
- He performs 6-8 reps, 4 sets for his smaller muscles like arms and performs 12-14 reps, 6 sets for his large muscles like chest.
- He ends his workout session by running slowly on a treadmill.
Main focus: Cardio
- He starts his session by running on a treadmill for 15 minutes.
- Next, he does abs circuit with crunches, reverse crunches, back extensions and side planks. These are done 25 times each in a circuit (3 to 5 circuit).
- Next, he performs sit ups (1000)
- At the end he does cardio for about an hour.
- He takes rest on Sundays.
More from WorkoutInfoGuru