Born on November 26, 1972 in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh Arjun Rampal is a famous Indian actor and model. Arjun Rampal debuted in Bollywood with “Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat” and although the movie was not a big hit Arjun got noticed for his charming personality and good acting skills. Arjun has done many hit films and has many awards in his kitty including the National Film Award for Best Supporting Actor for his performance in “Rock On!!” He is best known for his roles in Rock On!!, Rajneeti, Ra.One and Om Shanti Om.
Apart from his brilliant acting skills Arjun is considered as the Greek God of Bollywood because of his suave personality, good looks and a muscular physique. He believes that there is no shortcut to fitness and follows fit and healthy lifestyle, Arjun Rampal workout routine is a tough one, he does not follow any diet to stay in shape. Arjun surprised everyone with his super toned looks in Ra.One. He followed a very strict workout routine to get in the shape for the role. Here is Arjun Rampal workout routine which he followed to get in shape for his role in Ra.One and other movies.
Arjun Rampal Physical Stats
Arjun Rampal Height: 6’ 1”
Arjun Rampal Weight: 182 lbs
Arjun Rampal Workout Routine
Arjun Rampal is one of the fittest actors in Bollywood. He went through rigorous workout sessions for two months to prepare for his role in Ra.One. Arjun Rampal workouts for 5 days a week, he focuses on two body parts a day like chest – triceps, back – shoulder etc. Arjun Rampal’s workout regime for Ra.One is as follows
- Running and stretching before exercising to warm up the body.
- Some lower back exercises after warming up
- Exercise focusing on a specific body parts for 20-30 seconds with 10 seconds rest.
- 20 minutes on treadmill with 10 minutes to calm down.
Apart from this Arjun Rampal also like to run, swim and play tennis and football to stay in shape. He also practices karate.
Arjun Rampal Workout Tips
- Respect your body and do not exercise excessively without any supervision as you can hurt your body.
- Follow some outdoor physical activity it will help you to stay fit
- Focus on developing your stamina.
More from WorkoutInfoGuru