LeBron Raymone James was born in Akron, Ohio on December 30, 1984. Nicknamed “King James” Lebron is an American professional basketball player. LeBron plays for Miami Heat of the National Basketball Association.
Standing at 6 ft 8 in James has played the power forward and small forward positions. He has won many awards including four NBA Most Valuable Player Awards, two NBA Finals MVP Awards, one NBA Scoring title, one NBA Rookie of the Year Award and two Olympic gold medals. LeBron is considered as the most dominant athlete in the world.
LeBron James’s workout routine is a blend of classic muscle building exercises with latest cutting edge training techniques. So, let’s have a look at James’s weekly workout regimen.
LeBron James Height: 6’ 8”
LeBron James Weight: 250 lbs
LeBron James Diet Plan
LeBron follows a healthy and nutritious diet to stay fit. Here is the diet plan of King James-
- For breakfast he prefers 1 glass of fresh orange juice with a handful of strawberries, 2 bananas and a bagel with peanut butter
- His lunch comprises of a cereal and fruit bar with a large ham baguette
- For evening snack he takes a handful of blackberries with Greek yogurt of cottage cheese
- His dinner includes broccoli with rice and chicken.
LeBron James Workout Routine
3 sets of pushups
3 sets of pull-ups of 8-10 reps
3 sets of Dumbbell snatch of 5 reps with each arm
3 sets of single arm cable row of 10 reps with each arm
3 sets of dumbbell squat of 10-12 reps
3 sets of Swiss-ball hip raise and leg curl of 10-12 reps
3 sets of dumbbell step-ups of 10 reps with each leg
3 sets of single-leg standing dumbbell calf raise of 12 reps with each leg
3 sets of dumbbell bench press of 10 reps
3 sets of lat pull-downs of 10 reps
3 sets of single-arm overhead press of 6-8 reps for each arm
3 sets of dumbbell single-arm row of 10 reps for each arm
3 sets of single-leg squat of 5 reps for each leg
3 sets of single-leg Swiss-ball curl of 10 reps for each leg
3 sets of dumbbell side lunges of 8-10 reps for each side
3 sets of unstable jump rope for 45 seconds
Saturday and Sunday
LeBron James Workout Tips
- Instead of running on a treadmill, a 10-mile ride uphill is more effective and it will improve your stamina.
- Follow a healthy lifestyle
More from WorkoutInfoGuru