Born on January 13, 1983 in Madison, Wisconsin, U.S. Imran khan is a popular Indian actor who made his debut as an actor with the super hit film “Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na” and won the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut for his performance. He is the nephew of superstar Amir Khan, and has many hit films in his kitty. Imran is one of the most good looking and stylish celebrities in India.
Apart from acting Imran is famous among the youth for his chocolate boy good looks and a lean and fit body. He has only 7% of body fat equivalent to many top international athletes. He inspires the youth to achieve a fit and healthy physique without going overboard on dieting and workout. Imran Khan workout routine is very simple and yes a good workout routine to follow. Let’s have look at Imran Khan workout routine of a week and his diet plan that you can follow to achieve a lean and fit body.
Imran Khan Physical Stats
Imran Khan Height: 5′ 8″
Imran Khan Weight: 150 lbs
Imran Khan Diet Plan
Imran Khan diet of a day includes following things:
- His day begins with a glass of milk with chocolates.
- Dal, chawal, veggies and chicken for lunch
- Evening snack is a roll or a Frankie or a sandwich.
- Dinner is the same as lunch.
- Also he is a healthy eater and stays away from sweets and soft drinks.
Imran Khan Workout Routine
Imran does not a follow a particular workout routine and exercises according to the demand of role he is doing.
- Imran Khan usually works out at Amir Khan’s gym and spends a good two hours working out for 5-6 times every week.
- He concentrates on his shoulders, arms and chest mostly during his workouts.
- Due to his high metabolic rate, his workout plan focuses more on weight training to burn muscle mass and less on cardio.
- He also keeps his body active by indulging in martial arts and yoga.
Imran Khan Workout Tips
- Set a target weight and plan your workout according to that.
- Stay away from steroids, they can help you get the perfect look but they cause hormonal imbalance in the body.
- Keep your body active by indulging in any physical activity like swimming, running, playing outdoor games etc.
More from WorkoutInfoGuru