Born on August 16, 1970 in New Delhi, India Saif Ali Khan is a leading Bollywood actor. Also known as ‘Chhote Nawab’ of Bollywood Saif has established himself as a successful and dependable actor.
He made his debut in Bollywood with “Parampara” and tasted the sweet of success with “Mein Khiladi Tu Anari”. He has won many awards including Filmfare and National Film Awards. He was honored with “Padma Shri” by government of India in 2010.
Even at 44 Saif Ali Khan is hugely popular among youth for his acting skills and his perfectly sculpted body. He now looks more handsome and toned then he ever was! All the credit goes to Saif Ali Khan’s workout routine which is perfectly designed for him. Saif was not always fit; he underwent rigorous training to get this level of fitness and a muscle packed toned body. He is ready to show his rough and macho looks again in his upcoming film “Bullet Raja”. So let’s have a look at Saif Ali Khan workout routine and how he stays fit.
Saif Ali Khan Physical Stats
Saif Ali Khan Height: 5’ 8”
Saif Ali Khan Weight: 170 lbs/ 77 Kg
Saif Ali Khan Workout Routine
Saif Ali Khan is one of the fittest actors of Bollywood. He works out daily for 2 hours to stay healthy and add something new to his regimen every month. Saif Ali Khan workout routine mainly comprises of:
- He always warms up before starting his workout routine.
- After warming up he likes to do some stretching exercises to loosen his muscles.
- Stretching is followed by 10 minutes skipping.
- Some weight training & cardio exercises to tone up his muscles.
- He also practices kick boxing to tone up his body.
- Some punching bag sessions to work on intense muscle contraction
- At last he does some shadow training to maintain his arms and abs.
- He also follows yoga to stay fit mentally and stress free.
Apart from these he always does some stretching before going to bed and believes that it sustains the flexibility of your body.
Saif Ali Khan Workout Tips
- Follow a diet with high energy content and less fat.
- Always do some warm up exercise before starting your workout
- Take proper rest between exercises during workout.
- Try and add some new exercises to your workout routine so you don’t get bored.
More from WorkoutInfoGuru