Born on August 25, 1987 in Los Angeles, California Blake Ellender Lively is a well-known Hollywood actress and fashion icon. She started her on screen career with popular television drama series “Gossip Girl” playing the role of troubled socialite Serena van der Woodsen. She gained instant popularity for her role and got many Hollywood offers. She has appeared in many movies “The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants”, “The Private Lives of Pippa Lee”, “Accepted”, “The Green Lantern” etc. She got married to Hollywood heartthrob Ryan Reynolds in 2012.
She gained huge popularity for her trendy dressing style, her strikingly beautiful looks and perfectly toned body. So let’s checkout Blake Lively’s workout routine and diet secrets!
Blake Lively Physical Stats
Blake Lively Height: 5’ 10”
Blake Lively Weight: 130 lbs
Blake Lively Diet Plan
- She prefers to follow a healthy and balanced diet and doesn’t follow any special type of dieting. She depends on fruits, vegetables, chicken, eggs, fish and pulses for her diet
- Her breakfast includes oatmeal and almond milk as it provides the right amount of energy needed till lunch and almond milk provides needed protein.
- She takes chicken, egg or fish with fresh salad for her lunch
- For dinner she eats vegetables, sweet potato and brown rice.
- Blake Lively’s diet also includes blending some veggies with fruits for a snack.
Blake Lively Workout Routine
Blake Lively follows her workout regimen for 5 days a week. Blake Lively’s workout includes circuit training that tone up her body and make her muscles stronger. Lively’s workout routine includes-
- Squats and Lunges to tone up her thighs and buttocks
- Different types of crunches
- Jumping jacks to burn more calories
Blake Lively Workout & Diet Tips
- Follow a healthy life style
- Follow a healthy and balanced diet to stay in shape.
More from WorkoutInfoGuru