Searching for the best six pack abs exercises? Then your search stops here! Hearing of six packs definitely makes you excited but it is equally challenging as well. When it comes to six pack abs strong core body is important for which you need to have a healthy nutrition diet and focus on best six pack abs exercises. The basic regime required for building six pack abs is proper diet and fat burning cardio exercises. All you need is proper dedication and effective abs exercises. Here are some best six pack abs exercises that workoutinfoguru.com has suggested below.
- Starting with Crunches which is abdominal exercise in a strength you have to lie on the floor or mat with your back and your knees should be bent. Your back should feel flat on the floor and heels should maintain a comfortable distance from your seat.
- Now placing your hands behind your lower part of head and start by sticking your shoulders together and your elbows back. The head should be in alignment with your spine and elbow position should be kept maintained throughout.
- In step 3 the process starts with going upward by slowly exhaling and engaging your core and abdominal muscles. Slowly curl your head upright and shoulders off the floor pulling your rib cage together. You should always keep your lower back and feet in contact with the floor and continue curling till your upper back is lifted off the floor.
- Now gently inhale while going downward and slowly bringing your torso back towards the floor while keeping your lower back and feet in contact with floor.
- Repetition of above steps will result in crunches.
- For this your body should be in positioned in push up form with your elbows on the floor and your whole body should be stiff and flat. This exercise holds your body trains your abs and core. For best results hold this position as long as you can.
- For beginners hold of 50 seconds is good and for regular ab workers hold of 5 minutes should be done.
- In side static holds you have to do similar thing like before and just roll on to either side of your body .With this only one elbow will be on the ground. Hold this position also as long as possible.
This is for the development of lower and upper rectus abdominis. In this a rope is attached to overhead pulley having two ends. Holding each end from both hand and kneeling down holding rope in front of fore head slowly curling your torso downwards towards your knees feeling crunch on your abdominal muscles. Stay down for at least 3 seconds and then come to starting position. Repeat this exercise for best results.
- One of the best six pack abs exercises is Hanging Knee Raises. This is for the development of lower rectus abdominis. For this hold the chin up bar by having strong grip, or you can also use arm harnesses attached to chin up bar. Now keep your feet together and down completely.
- Now curl your knees up towards till the chest while sticking your legs together. After going till the maximum position hold on for a while when your knees are high causing crunch in your abdomen. After this process bring back your knees back down towards floor in straight position. Now repeat this step for maximum results
Seated leg Tucks
This for the development of upper and lower abdominis. For this you have to sit on the bench in perpendicular or crosswise position having support on the sides. Starting with bending your knees and then slowly bringing your legs up and leaning backward in slanting position at around 45 degree angle. Now curl your upper part of body bringing it towards pelvis while rounding your back and simultaneously bringing up your knees as well forming a V shape resulting in crunch feeling of your abdomen. Now bring back your knees and back to starting position and repeat again all these steps for best results.
More from WorkoutInfoGuru