Born on July 30, 1973 in Moga, Punjab, Sonu Sood is a popular actor in Bollywood. Sonu is slowly making his mark in Bollywood with many hit films in his kitty. He earned many fans and loads of praise from critics for his great performance as a villain in “Dabangg”. He is also famous for his great chiseled physique. Sonu Sood workout for Dabangg for role of Chedi Singh, is a good routine to follow. His good physique and looks similar to that of great Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan helped him a lot in getting work. Sonu Sood workout routine routine has been strictly planned to maintain his enviable physique, and he workouts regularly without missing a single day. He also follows a strict diet routine to maintain his body. So let’s have a look at Sonu Sood’s workout routine & daily diet plan.
Sonu Sood Physical Stats
Sonu Sood Height: 6’ 2½”
Sonu Sood Weight: 176 lbs
Sonu Sood Diet Plan
- Sonu is a vegetarian but eat eggs and his diet includes plenty of proteins from grains and lentils. He does not drink or smoke.
- His early morning diet includes fruits or wheat flakes or muesli with fresh fruit juice.
- He eats an omlet made from 8 egg whites in breakfast
- Dal, roti, subzi and a bowl of curd for lunch.
- Brown bread sandwich for evening snack.
- His dinner usually contains soups, salads, vegetables and chapatis.
- He takes his protein shake after workout with salad and sprouts.
Sonu Sood Workout Routine
Sonu Sood considers himself as a fitness freak. He visits a gym everyday and workout for 2 hours. He keeps changing his exercises every week. Sonu Sood’s workout routine includes:
- 20 minutes of cardio exercises.
- Stretches to cool down the body.
- Work out for abs for 20 minutes
- Weight training. He prefers working with light weight and just increases the number of sets.
- Jogging for 40 minutes.
- Apart from these when shooting outdoors where he can’t find a gym he run or goes for long walks. He also practices kickboxing for 15-20 days every couple of months.
Sonu Sood Workout Tips
- There is no shortcut to fitness, so you need to maintain a strict regime to have a good body.
- Don’t get much stressed about anything. Laugh and have fun in your life, it will make your body feel and look happier.
- Have adequate sleep.