Born on November 2, 1965 in New Delhi, India, Shahrukh Khan aka SRK is a very famous Bollywood actor. Often referred in media as “Badshah of Bollywood” or “King of Bollywood” Shahrukh is one of the biggest superstars in India. Being nominated for thirty Filmfare award and winning fourteen of them makes him the most awarded Bollywood actor of all times. Government of India has honored Shahrukh with “Padma Shri” for his contributions towards Indian cinema.Sponsored
He made his debut in Bollywood in 1992 with “Deewana”, which becomes an instant hit and Shahrukh won his first Filmfare award for best debut actor for his role in the film. He never looked back and today even at 47 he rules at billions of young hearts.
He made heads turn when he appeared with perfect six pack abs in “Om Shanti Om”, Shahrukh Khan workout routine for Om Shanti Om is a very good workout routine to follow. His transformation surprised everyone and his look become so famous that many other actors started to try the same look. So, let’s have a look at Shahrukh Khan workout routine and his diet plan by which he got perfect abs in “Om Shanti Om” and “Ra One”. There is news that Shahrukh Khan’s workout for Happy New Year movie in which he is coming up with 8 pack abs is somewhat similar to this workout routine.
Shahrukh Khan Physical Stats
Shahrukh Khan Height: 5′ 8″
Shahrukh Khan Weight: 163 lbs
Shahrukh Khan Diet Plan
Shahrukh Khan followed a very strict diet plan for “Om Shanti Om”. He avoids all kinds of breads and rice, as well as high-fat food made with butter. Shahrukh avoided all simple carbohydrate foods like refined grains and anything that have added sugar. Shahrukh Khan Diet secrets include:
- Having a protein drink after workout.
- Eating high-fiber complex carbohydrate food like vegetables, legumes and whole grains.
- Having 2-3 liters of water every day.
- Eating protein rich food like chicken, egg whites, pulses, skimmed milk and lean meats.
- Avoiding sweets, alcoholic beverages and fried food.
- Strictly following a low carbohydrate and high protein diet.
Shahrukh Khan Workout Routine
Shahrukh Khan is the king of Bollywood and to maintain his body he follows a very strict workout regimen. He surprised everyone by his six pack abs at 42 in “Om Shanti Om”. He claims he achieved that body in just 3 month by following a very strict diet and exercise regimen. This is Shahrukh Khan workout routine for Om Shanti Om :
- 60 pull ups. According to him doing pushups and pull ups regularly for a month will start showing amazing results.
- Half hour devoted to lifting weights for abdominal muscles. He advices to do strength training only for four times a week resting one day in between.
- 30 minutes cardio exercises like jogging, running and cycling.
Shahrukh Khan Workout Tips
- Drink at least 10 glasses of water in a day. Your body needs to be well hydrated.
- Follow some cardio exercise daily for a minimum of 30 minutes to burn body fat.
- Avoid sweets. If you have craving for something sweet eat a fruit.
- Never train your abs for more than 4 times a week giving one day rest in between. Working out your abs everyday will lead to muscle damage.
More from WorkoutInfoGuru