Born on December 9, 1981 in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh Dia Mirza is a well known Bollywood actress, model and producer. Dia started her career as a marketing executive when she was just 16 years old. She also appeared in TV commercials for Emami, Lipton and many others. Dia was selected as the second runner up at Femina Miss India 2000 and was sent to represent India in Miss Asia Pacific. She won the title and became the first Indian to win Miss Asia Pacific in 27 years. Dia then debuted in Bollywood with “Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein” in 2001. She went on to star in many hit films and also opened her own production house “Born Free Entertainment” in partnership with Zayed Khan and her beau Sahil Sangha. Apart from her work in film industry Dia is highly praised for her social work. She was involved in various campaigns against HIV awareness and on prevention of female foeticide. She is a strong supporter of PETA and also received 2012 IIFA Green Award for her contribution towards green environment.
The former Miss Asia Pacific Dia is extremely popular for her gorgeous looks and perfectly sculpted body. The ravishing diva believes that Health is Wealth and takes care of her body and skin with proper diet and regular workouts. So let’s have a look at Dia Mirza’s workout routine and diet plan.
Dia Mirza Height: 5’ 5”
Dia Mirza Weight: 115 lbs
Dia Mirza Diet Plan
She is strictly against following any fad diets or starving to get thin instead she follows a healthy diet comprising of six small meals a day with low fat, sugar and carbs. She drinks a lot of water to stay hydrated throughout the day. Dia Mirza’s diet plan includes-
- Her day starts with glass warm water with lemon or carrot or tomato juice.
- She believes that breakfast should be the biggest meal of the day, so her breakfast includes 2 egg whites, a bowl of cereal with a slice of toast and fresh fruit juice
- A plate full of fruits is her afternoon snack
- For lunch she loves 1 bowl of dal, some veggies and chicken with two chapattis. But if she is on set she prefers south Indian food idli with chutney.
- For evening snacking she likes a glass full of fresh fruit juice or a cup of green tea
- Her dinner is light and comprises of a big bowl of salad and soup
Dia Mirza Workout Routine
She treats her body as a temple and workout daily to stay in shape. Dia Mirza workout routine includes-
- She run on treadmill for 45 minutes followed by some weight training
- She work on one body part every day focuses on abs twice a week
- She also follows functional training and cross fit fitness routines and also practice kick boxing
- She loves dancing and when she is not in the mood to go to a gym she goes for a swim for an hour or dances for an hour to stay in shape
Dia Mirza Workout Tips
- Do not starve yourself to get thin instead go to an expert and have a healthy diet with less fat and sugar
- Drink plenty of fresh juices and water to keep your body hydrated and fit
More from WorkoutInfoGuru